Chapter 16: Good

Chapter 16: Good

Rita ~

Shit, shit, shit... Alpha Franklin is going to kill me. Ali was gone, taken by that monster and I couldn't even bring myself to tell him. Hell, its been a damn week and I been ducking and dodging the pack just so I won't run into him. What the hell am I supposed to say?

'Oh hi, nice weather we're having, huh? Well you know Ali's been gone for a week now. Sorry for messing up your plans and all but hey, you gotta love this weather.'

I still owe him, getting me out that damn coma. Those pills were magical, damn right euphoric when taking a lot at once. Then again, they did put my ass in the hospital in the first place...

"Rita." someone growled and I gulped slowing turning around.

"Lawrence, heyy... What you d- doing in here." I smiled weaking.

"Alpha's been looking for you. He knows about Ali's rather sudden disappearance from the territory." he said. I slapped my hand over my mouth.

"Whaaat? Oh no, Ali's missing?!"

"Cut the bullshit, Rita. My brother can't protect you anymore." Lawrence grabbed my arm tightly pulling me to the waiting all black car sitting on the curve.

"David was a good man you know that!"

"Daivd was weak, couldn't accept the terms of his job. He got too attached." Lawrence growled.

"Don't you feel anything?" I said as he opened the car door.

"If anything, its your fault he's gone." he said before pushing me in and taking off.

Arriving at the pack house, I was lead to Alpha Franklin's office. I swallowed as the double doors simultaneously open revealing one pissed off Alpha.

He took a long puff from his cigar and blew out the white smoke from his nose as he glared at it nodding his head at its richness.

"This is one good cigar, I don't use that word as much as I should. Rita, would you say, that everything is... Good?" fucking trick question!

"I, uh... Well if you say so..." I gave a nervous laugh.

Suddenly, two men grabbed my arms just as Franklin knocked everything from his deak to the floor. The two guys forced my arms across the top of the desk as Franklin grew in another breath of the cigar before forcing it upon my skin, burning me.

"Ahh, what the fuck!" I screamed trying to pull away only to be held down by the guys.

"Its good right? Thats what you told me when I called checking on the girl, everyrhings GOOD!" he growled burning me a second time.

"Alpha please!" I cried.

"Please fucking what!? I'm sick of your fucking bullshit Rita! You let her get away!"

"There was nothing I could do, him could have killed me!"

"Well damn, I wish he had." a third time, fourth... Fifth...

Ring Ring...

Ring Ring...

My phone rung like crazy over my cries for him to stop. Someone took my phone from my pocket and tossed it to Franklin. Looking at my phone with the cigar hanging out his mouth, he glared at me showing me who was calling. I swallowed looking at the screen.

"Ali..."

"Maybe you haven't fucked up." Franklin nodded his head at the two men holding my arms and they quickly released just as Franklin handed me the phone.

"Tell her you want her back in Chicago, NOW." I nodded whipping tears away and answered.

"H- Hey baby,"

"Hey momma, I was just calling to hear your voice, how are you feeling? Are you still at the hospital?" she asked.

"I'm feeling fine, the doctor's putting me through some intense therapy." I looked up at Franklin. He made a face telling me to get on with it.

"Oh thats good I'll let you get back to it."

"Wait A- Ali, I want you to come back home." silence...

"B- But you said I could go with Marcus..." That lying bastard...

"Well, I changed my mind, I want you to come back home, right now." I said.

"Momma please, I like it here. Marcus even said you could come and that he'll pay for your flight." she said. "Dashawn's too, if its ok with his parents."

"Alpha, she said the guy would pay for my flight there and Dashawn's." I whispered.

"Dashawn? Lawrence's boy, yes we could use this as an advantage."

"Ok Ali, when's the flight?" Ali squealed making jerk the phone away from my ear and roll my eyes.

"Tonight."

Ali ~

I sighed hanging up the phone. Today, was amazing. After I finished my breakfast, Marcus took me on that tour oh the pack house. This place was bigger than I originally thought. It was a mansion for God's sake! No where near a 'house'.

I haven't had a chance to meet Marcus's dad seeing he had to fly to Atlanta on a business trip but I did meet Wyatt and he seemed pretty cool. Maybe tomorrow...

"Tell me what you thinking mate," Marcus growled seductively coming up behind me with his hands on my hips. He kissed lightly on my shoulder and neck causing me to feel those little shocks he told me about. The shocks that came from him touching me...

Slowly runnig his hands up my sides and brushing lightly around my breast, he growled in approval.

"God, you don't know how sexy you really are do you?" he smirked turning me to face him. "Just look what you do to me." taking my hand, he moved it to his jean clad member feeling the large bulge harden even more under my fingertips, I gasped.

"Oh my god..." I mumbled as he kept my hand in place. "D- Does it hurt?" he was rock hard! Marcus gave an amusing chuckle and suddenly I felt stupidly embarrassed having asked that.

"To be honest, yeah. My lycan wants you bad. Despite me having control over him, I barely have control over myself." he said huskly. I felt him jump a little making my heart beat fast.

"Y- Your lycan? Can I s- see him?" I mumbled, not even sure if I were asking to see his beast or the beast under the zipper.

"Tomorrow, but for now... I want my secret treasure. My pink pearl, glistening with your sweetness," he smirked pulling me to the bed.

"Marcus... wait I-"

"Begging for my lightest touch from my fingertips to my lips..." he said sitting on the bed and pulling my to straddle him. My breath hitched at the feeling of his member inches away from my core and I panicked...

"I'm on my period." I all but blurted out, my eyes shut tightly as blood rushed to fill my cheeks with a f ill my cheeks with a fierce blush. Marcus sat up with me still on his lap, his arms secure around my waist.

"Its ok Ali... its um, apart of growing up." God, it was sex ed all over again.

"Shut up, I know that!" I pushed him away running to the bathroom. So much for a good day...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Author Note: You do not know how many time I rewrote this thing. I'm counting five or six, could be more but all the ideas I had for this chapter came to me at the crack of dawn. I'm taking 3am. Anyway, heres the infamous Chapter 16 y'all been wanted me to update. *Gamma Lawrence, not Delta, makes an appearance in the story again and I'll leave to you all to guess who he is to Ali. Hope you like it and vote and comment on it.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE