Chapter 22: Soundproof

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT!

Ali ~

Stepping out the shower, I grabbed a towel wrapping it around myself. My hair damp as I wipe the fogged mirror.

"Its still there..." I whispered to myself spotting the silver marking. I sighed covering my face with my hands. I never felt so nervous before. At that moment, I heard the door open and close with a click of the lock. My heart starting doing jumping jacks in my chest. I breath walking out the bathroom into the bedroom and my eyes set on Marcus. He empties his pockets on the nearby dresser and starts to unbuttoned his shirt. He's staring at me as the shirt falls to the floor. He makes the first move on this chessboard that I'm sure I'm about to lose. Walking over to me, he stops inches away.

"Hi," I smile shyly ranking my fingers through my damp hair. He smiles taking my hands to his lips and kissing my fingers.

"Hi." he says returning the smile. "I thought you said no candles?" he smirked. I look over to the nightstand seeing the fat scented candle.

"It was a nice touch." I whispered taking in the intoxicating vanilla smell. "Besides, one candle couldn't hurt." Marcus laughs and so do I.

"You're so beautiful..." he whispers cupping my cheek and kissing my lips slowly and tenderly. He picked me up in bridle style and carried me over to the bed. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I deepened the kiss licking his button lip and he growled sucking on my tongue. I released a soft moan watching him as he gently laid me in the middle of the bed and hovered over me.

Gazing into my eyes, he moved my hair from my face and from there, he cupped my cheek. My arms still wrapped around his neck, I pulled him into a smooth kiss. He nipped my bottom lip making gasps and took that opportunity to slip his tongue pass my lips. Slowly, his fingers traced my jaw line and down my neck to the top of my chest and stopping at the towel. My breath hitched and he froze pulling away to look into my eyes.

"Ali, we can stop if you want to." he whispers as his eyes scan my face for any doubt, there was none.

"No, I want to. I want this." he smiles attacking my neck in open mouth kisses making me laugh.

"Baby, I love you so much!" he yell out and I cover his mouth with my hand.

"Shh, I don't want people knowing that we're about to... you know, do it!"
"Do what?" he smirked trying to get me to say it.

"To have sex..." I mumbled.

"Ali, we're not about to have sex, we're about to make love. Besides, these walls are soundproof..." he smirks licking my palm. Dropping my hand to Marcus's shoulder, he continues the sensual kisses down my neck and the towel starts to loosen...

Marcus hovers over me supporting himself on his elbows as he suck the skin on my neck. No doubt, leaving a hicky. Marcus released a low growl biting the towel and pulling until to knot is undone. In an instant, the cool air kiss my nipples and give me away to how turned on I really am. I bet he could see my heart drumming against my chest. My insecurities got the best of me as I bet he imagined seeing something... bigger, something better, something more beautiful.

The silence and the blank expression on his face was killing me and just as I'm about to say something, Marcus latches onto my right nipple. Nipping and swirling his tongue over the harden buds, I gasped never feeling this kind of sensation before. His mouth was warm and welcomed by my body as my back arched against his.

I moaned ranking my fingers in his wild hair and yelping feeling a pinched on my left nipple. Marcus was rolling my nipple in between his finger and thumb and would lightly pinch me causing me to moan out. Then he switched, giving the other the same attention as the previous with his fingers and tongue. He ran his hands down my sides and left kisses in between my breasts trailing them onto my stomach. His tongue flickered over my belly button making me quiver and him smirk against my skin.