Chapter 28: Fears

Chapter 28: Fears

Ali ~

"Hey..." a voice sounded. A whisper or a scream. A little girl, that much was clear. "HEY! Wake up!" she yelled and I jerk sitting up straight in a bed. Looking around wildly, my eye fell upon a little girl, me.

"W- What?" I mumbled confused.

"Get up and get dress. You're gonna miss the tea party!" I yelled at myself.

"H- Huh?"

The five year old me scowled at me and stumped her foot. "Never mind, I got the perfect dress in mind." she said running over to the double door closet, disappearing inside. I looked around and the entire room was styled in a way a princess would have it. Everything was a thousand shades of pink and the king size bed rested on a four post base that reached and touched the intricately cloud painted ceiling. The younger me came running back with a white empire waist styled dress that flowed the the ground.

"Put this on and quick, the guest are almost here." she smiled. At the moment, a doorbell rang and a voice sounded.

"Princess, the guest has arrived." said a man through some kind of intercom system.

"Come on!" the younger me said pulling me from bed and the dress magically appeared on me. As I was being lead out the room, I noticed the halls looked like the walls of a enchanted castle. Paintings hung on the wall and the were all of myself as this little girl.

Nearing the end of the grand spiral staircase, I saw a long table set with cookies, tiny cakes and tea cups and tea pot. My smile faltered noticing the so-called guest.

They were oversized kid toys. A giant stuffed teddy bear, a cabbage patch kid, a life sized Barbie doll and a Mr. Potato head. What scared me most was the fact that they were walking and moving on their own. They took their seats and the younger me pulled to one end of the table while she sat at the other end. I'm dreaming, right? Got to be, I mean this isn't real. I'll close my eyes and when I open them I'll be waking up on the couch with Billie and Lyrica. Yeah, that's all... I fell asleep watching the movie.

"Ali, would you like one or two sugar cubes?" asked the giant teddy bear. My eyes popped open and I bet you could see the fear all over my face. The bear frowned turning to the younger me unsure what to say or do next.

"You're not getting into the spirit of things are you!?" the younger me yelled jumping up into her chair and glaring at me.

"This isn't real! I have to be dreaming and will wake up any minute." I said. At that moment, the walls started to crumble and fall into nothing and everything began to turn grey and I saw where we were really having this party. I sat on the dusky floor of my old room in Chicago and the toys turned to normal size. The teddy bear had lost a button for an eye and losing stuffing from a tear in it's side. The Barbie doll's hair was in a knotted mess, she wore one shoe and her dress was covered in dirt. The other toys were in the same bad shape and the beautiful tea set were turned to the dirty plastic cups from the kitchen.

I jumped to my feet and all the toys looked at me with twisted faces.

"I should go!" I said.

"Stay with us." they all started to chant and I ran to the door trying to push it open. "Stay with us." they said again crawling up my legs.

"No!" I screamed kicking them off and pushing the door with all my might until it few open and I began to fall into a dark abyss...

Billie ~

"She's burning up..." Momma said feeling Ali's forehead with the back of her hand. Another bomb went off shaking the room.

Monster Lover ~ The Lycan (BWWM)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें