Chapter 4: Sweet Nothings

Picture of Rita (Ali's Mom) on the side.

From the gentle kisses on my body, to the light caress of his fingertips on my skin causing goosebumps to rise... brought on unbelievable pleasure to my body. Each time he would kiss down my sides to my hips, brought me to the edge of release. Each and every time that I'll come close, he'll pull me right back into the pit of pleasure and pain that made my core drip with honey and clench to the need his fingers and lips gave.

"Tell me what you want...," his sinfully sweet voice whispered through my hair to my ear. His lips kissing down lightly on the side of my neck then with his tongue licking slowly back up causing me to release a moan for him. His hand gripped my chin pulling me gently to look at him from over my shoulder as he lay behind me. our bodies pressed together with such level of intimacy can give with cuddling, spooning...

"Marcus-"

"Tell me." he sternly gazing deeply into my eyes. His finger pushing down on my G-spot as as soft whimper left my lips and my eyes fell close as I spoke.

"Release."

"Release?" he questioned with a devilish smirk.

"Y- Yes, please..." I whimpered looking into his deep dark eyes. My voice breaking slightly.

"If its release that you want, release is what I'll give." He whispered against my lips before kissing them softly and everything faded to black.

"Marcus..." I moaned as my eyes fluttered open to see I was in a completely different room. More specifically, my room. I sat up in bed looking around. "It... was a dream?" I mumbled frowning and ranking my fingers through my hair. I pulled back the blanket on my bed feeling all hot and... wet at that. I groaned inward and swung my legs over to the edge of the bed throwing the the off and quickly changing the wet sheets knowing that is not pee.

Though I wish it were...

After pulling on a new set of sheets and underwear, I looked at my alarm clock seeing is was three in the morning and the sky was still dark. It had been a few weeks since Marcus and I met. We gotten so close over such a short period of time, it was crazy. I started getting these feelings about him that I never felt before and I like them, I like him. I even blushed at the silly fantasy dream I had not moments ago. He was funny, smart and whenever I wasn't looking or paying attention, he'll steal a kiss from me and pull away smirking.

I was startled at the sound of a loud crash coming from downstairs making me jump.

"Mom?" I called out and I didn't hear anything. Stepping out into the small hall I saw the light in the kitchen were left on. I quickly made my way down the stairs not knowing what to expect. I rounded the corner and screamed seeing mommy out cold on the floor with dark red colored pills everywhere.

"Momma!" I screamed turning her onto her back. I put my head to her chest and heard the beat of her heart beating extremely fast and to top that off, she wasn't breathing. "Oh my God..." I said shaking. I quickly grabbed under her arms and pulled her to the bathroom we had on the first floor. I turned on the showerhead and pulled her into the tub. I didn't know CPR, was losing time and it was the only thing I could think of to wait her up.

"Momma, please!" I screamed again shaking her. My tears started to blend with the water as each time I called out her name, I could feel her slipping away. "Momma, please don't leave me!" I cried out clutching her wet shirt. I jumped out of the tub almost slipping on the tile floor due to how soaked my socks were, ran upstairs to my phone and quickly dialed 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"MY MOM'S NOT BREATHING!" I frantically yelled running back downstairs to Momma.