Chapter 30: Dr. Victor

New picture of Ali on the side.

Marcus ~

After I regained control of my lycan, I went off to the coroner's lab. "Any progress?" I asked as I walked in.

"These guys were careful, they didn't leave a fingerprint on anything and even used Lyrica to open the door."

"Anything I can track down?"

"I'm afraid not. They used some type of concealer spray to cover their scents."

"What about him?" I gestured to the dead man on the metal slab.

"I lifted his prints and you would believe it. Only two of his prints were available, the other eight were sand off. I won't be able to make an ID off this guy." said the coroner.

"Is there anything you can give me!" I growled and he jump shuffling his papers.

"Yes, Dr. Victor has just finished Billie's surgery and the blood work on the Luna. He's waiting for you in his lab." I sighed going to see Billie and Griffin first. I knocked on the door and Griffin opened it allowing me in.

"How is she?" I said keeping my voice low as to not to disturb her.

"The surgery was a success. Billie's wolf just needs to heal herself but it will take time." Griffin taking a seat next to Billie's hospital bed. He held her hand in his moved the small strands of hair from her face.

"Griffin, she's a fighter. I know and you know that she'll be fine." I said patting him on the back and he nodded. "I have to go, Dr. Victor has finished Ali's blood work. I'm hoping he could possibly tell me what she is. It'll make it easier to find her." I said leaving the room.

"Alpha," Dr. Victor said with a slight bow of acknowledgement. Dr. Victor was a short man. His hair was going grey from working here in the pack. He's worked here for nearly twenty years and was the best of the best and has been appointed Chief Physician. He was an older man, maybe forty to fifty years of age. Of course him being a wolf himself, made him appear under thirty. Victor knows of my history, me being a hybrid I mean. No one ever met Von face to face but him, mom and my uncles in Italy. He was a master scientist but he wouldn't call himself that, him being the modest man he is.

"The coroner said you were finished with Ali's blood work."

"Yes, come." he brought me over to a microscope with a slide of what I can assume, was Ali's blood. "Just like any other blood, you cannot simply mix blood type. The blood will reject it with antibodies but looks what happens when I add a drop of type O blood." he added the new blood to Ali's and I watched as her blood somehow sensed the new blood and quickly formed a circle around the new blood not wanting to be near it it seems.

"Alpha, there's something I need to confess..." Victor hesitantly spoke. He was trembling with fear, I frowned.

"What is it?" I said folding my arms and narrowing my eyes.

"Before I came to this pack, years ago I was a member of the Wood Crest pack in Chicago."

"You spy on this pack?" I asked.

"No, no never! I fled from that pack to escape execution. You see, I was involved in a kidnapping and I couldn't go through with it. Alpha Franklin feared that I'll tell and tried to have me killed." Victor shuttered with a haunted look in his eyes.

"Who did Franklin order you to kidnap?" he took his glasses off and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I didn't want to do it, he said he'll kill Rita." my eyes widen.

"You're Ali's father..." I stared at him.

"Not her biological father but I'm the only thing close to it she know..." he says.

"Who did Franklin order you to kidnap?"

"Ali, I mean the Luna but I have no idea where she came from. Up until a few days ago, I never had a reason to see your mate before she feel ill. Franklin told me to meet him in the eastern most part of the territory. When I got there, I saw him and someone else but I couldn't tell who it was. They wore a cloak or something and held a tiny baby in their arms. I tried asking him what was going on and his only response was to mind my own damn business. He took the baby from the person and handed the baby to me. The person uttered the words its a pleasure doing business with you and leaves without another word." he lights up a cigarette and takes a slow deep puff. "I didn't know what the fuck was going on. Franklin told me to care for the baby and to act like a normal family with Rita. Back then, me and Rita was trying everything to conceive a child but nothing worked. So imagine her surprise seeing me coming home with a new born baby. Rita was shock." he whispered the last part. "One day, I caught Rita using around Ali when she was three years old. I nearly lost it. I took her to rehab and that time she really got clean but that didn't last long. We argued and we fought at times. I couldn't take it anymore. I would have taken Ali with me but I knew I wouldn't make it far out of state lines. So, I faked my death. My brother Lawrence help and promised me he'll look after Ali and Rita. I could care less if they cheated and slept together behind my back just as long as Ali was cared for and of course I changed my name from David to Victor to avoid them tracking me down." he growled.

"The blood," I said. "What dose the blood mean?"

"The blood, Ali has a special type of blood. I think this was the reason Franklin choose me to look after Ali. I was the only one able to decipher it. Ali has ZH-RM type blood, at least that's my label for it. The blood has supernatural properties that truly amaze me. Of course, this doesn't tell me what she is." he said.

"The Wood Crest pack has to be the one that took her. I need a way of tracking her down and fast." I said. We both looked to the microscope then back at each other as the same thought started forming in our heads.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Author Note: Oh damn, I wonder what Marcus on Dr. Victor are thinking looking at Ali's blood like that. So here is the mysterious Dr. Victor who turns out to be Ali's father or sort of. Again, I have no clue what's up with wattpad lately. I tried moving the new pic of Marcus around along with the new pic of Ali but it's just better having Ali's new pic posted here so enjoy ❤

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE