4*

Chris🫶🏼
I did something wrong. I really messed up and I can't come back from it. I would never find myself to tell Cassie.

Rewind:
I sat up from my bed in thought as I felt my mind racing in millions of directions. Arabella messaged me on instagram and I gave her my Snapchat so we could chat more.

The night we came back from the beach, I had been texting her a lot but it wasn't anything, just like Cassie claims her and Matt are nothing but "friends". What even are "friends"? Yes, the quotations are necessary.

I asked Matt to drop me off at the local mall but not to tell Cassie because I knew she would get suspicious of my actions and bug me so I paid him a 10 dollar bill to keep his mouth shut.

I met up with Arabella at the food court and we chatted for a while before she invited me to her place. "As friends, Chris." She kept saying.

We arrived at her house after she drove us and she pulled me by my arm up to her apartment. Once we were there, she started touching my shoulders and leg and... I was enjoying it.

Soon, she leaned in and I didn't know what else to do so I leaned in as well until I felt our lips connect. She deepened the kiss until I felt myself pull back as a wave of guilt hit me. What have I done?

"She doesn't have to know!" Arabella said with her hand still on my thigh. I pushed it off as I found myself exiting the apartment and called an Uber to drive me back home.

Fortunately, when I got to the house, Cassie wasn't there and neither was Nick so it was just Matt who was home.

"Where have you been?" He asked as I sat down on the couch. I looked up at him and gave him a concerned look.

"What are you? My dad?" I asked and Matt rolled his eyes.

"I've called you multiple times!" He said and I shrugged.

"And?" I responded. He sighed and sat beside me on the couch.

"What's going on?" He asked and I lost it.

"Why the fuck does everyone keep asking me that! I'm fine!!!" I said a little too loud. I noticed the hurt expression on Matt's face and instantly felt another wave of guilt.

"I'm sorry. So sorry for trying to be a good brother and make sure your okay." He said and my head dropped as my focus fell into my lap.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly. He looked at me and shook his head, then left the room. Now I felt even more sorry. I went on my phone for a few but I felt my soul drop to my fucking toes as I clicked on the photo. "How the fuck-" I stopped as I read the heading: Famous YouTuber, Chris Sturniolo cheats on his girlfriend, Cassie Green with anonymous red head.
And below was an attachment photo of me and Arabella kissing in her apartment!

"Oh god... what if Cassie sees this..." I started but was caught off guard by a familiar voice from behind.

"What if Cassie sees... what?" She asked and I turned around with a look of guilt out of habit. Dear god...

"Uh- nothing! Heh, nothing." I said casually and pulled her into a hug. She hugged me back but I had a mini-heart-attack when she snatched my phone.

"Hm, okay." She said with a shrug as she handed my phone back and I was left in confusion as she turned and walked off with Nick to his room.

I opened up my phone and took note that I clicked off of the photo before she grabbed my phone. I sighed in relief as I returned to my room and laid down for a nap.

-

When I woke up, I opened my phone to multiple messages from Nick and Matt.

Nick🤍
——————
You messed up...

What have you done?

Cassie knows about everything.

About what?

About time you answer. She seen the photo!

1 attachment.

My soul left my body when I clicked on the same photo from twitter. I immediately texted Cassie.

loml🫶🏼
——————
I swear to you, I
didn't mean it!

Please answer me Cas!

I can explain! I really can.

Save it for someone who cares.

Please just, let me explain!

No. I really don't care.

-
Nick was right, I really did mess up. And now I can't even get her to have positive energy with me.

Why would she? What have I done?

I rolled my eyes at the tiny ignorant voice in my head. "Have you seen Cassie?" I asked and Matt looked up at me and rolled his eyes.

"Yes but she certainly doesn't want to look at you, let alone speak to you." He replied as my hands hung by my side as I stood there in guilt.

"She hasn't broke it off with me yet, so I'm assuming she'll give me another chance?" I said quietly.

"No she won't." A voice from behind me said and I turned around to find Cassie standing in the doorway with Nick by her side.

"Cassie! Listen-"

"No, you listen! I did so many things for you, I cried for you, laughed for and with you, and even comforted you at your worst, and now I'm at my worst. I want you to know one thing. I blame the both of you, I trusted the both of you, hell, I even loved the both of you. This right here is proof that love gets you no where in life. So thank you, Chris, for showing me who you truly are." She took a deep breath. "I hope you enjoyed that kiss because you won't be getting anymore from me. I'm sorry, but we're over." She said flatly as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Now, I felt a pain in my chest. An unbearable pain. I nodded my head slowly and walked toward my room, upstairs where I sat in thought as tears streamed down my cheeks freely.

-

Cassie🫶🏼
I didn't want to do it, but I had no choice. He hurt me and I wasn't able to let that affect me anymore, even though it caused more damage then done. He mentally abused me and what hurt the most is that he showed no remorse.

I hugged Nick and Matt as I walked up to the guest bedroom. I stopped outside of Chris' room, pressing my ear to the door, I heard low sobs on the other side. That broke me even more. I pulled myself away from the door as I found movement in my feet and carried myself to the guest bedroom.

I had no other choice but to cry myself to sleep, so I changed into a oversized t-shirt and some shorts and crawled into the bed and played music through my air-pods as I sobbed silently.

-

This was a depressing chapter, and it was sad to write but I know you all are upset with Chris for what he did with Arabella. But midway through, he noticed what he was doing is wrong and he returned home. It doesn't make an exception for what he did but at least he didn't continue. 🫶🏼

Thanks for reading this chapter I hope you enjoyed the drama! There will be more so follow, vote, and comment on any chapters you like!

I have 2 other books, Us and Comfort crowd. So if you'd like to read them, I recommend Us mostly if your into the Sturniolo triplets!

Byee! -T🫶🏼