12*

- Matt -

.

The room was very hot last night, so me sleeping in a hoodie and sweatpants, while my girlfriend slept on top of me wasn't such a bright idea.

Somehow, Cassie ended up at the bottom of the bed and I was laying sideways...?

Reaching to the side, I grabbed my phone to see if I got any messages or calls overnight, and as expected, both of my brothers texted.

.

                    trip gc

mama bear- mattttt!? did you and cass make up?

chrispy- yo, matty I need you to drive me the store later.

                            me- sorry I was    sleeping, yes nick, we did and yeah I'll drive you but when?

chrispy- now. I texted you and hour ago.

                                       me- 👍🏼

.

After saying goodbye to Cassie, I drove back to the house, picked up Chris, and dropped him off at Target.

I decided to grab a few things as well, so when we were done, we drove back home.

Opening the door, I seen Alahna walking toward me but she didn't see me so I slipped past her while she was talking to Nick, and ran upstairs to my room.

"I saw you, Matt!" She yelled before I shut my door. Sighing, j dropped my things beside my bed and went to the bathroom to shower.

Last night, I had 20 mental breakdowns in a whole hour, so I looked and felt like shit.

Getting out of the shower, I got a notification from someone messaging me so I picked up my phone to find Cass had texted.

                         ml🫶🏼
cass- hey love, I wanted to let you know I'll be coming over later so... :)

                                   me- okay
               my love, I'll let Nick      and Chris know as well 🫶🏼

cass- okay 🤍

.

I got dressed and put on a pair of socks so my feet weren't showing- :)

My feet aren't that bad but... I'm insecure about them so.... 🤘🏼

I hadn't posted on ig since before the party so I posted a random photo dump.

mattsturniolo