31*

I'm thankful for Nick and Chris, because I'm free. NICK, CHRIS, AND MATT ARE SO FIIIINE!!!

Just had to get that off my chest. Thank you, enjoy <3

.

- Cassie -

.

Today was Tuesday, and the boys left to go film their car video for tomorrow, while I stayed home cleaning up and cooking dinner. Some would say I'm a house-wife now, except Matt and I aren't married, yet. We've known each other for more then a year now, and we know each other very well, but the both of us agree that it's still to early.

Alahna sat in the living room watching TV since I insisted on cleaning alone. She didn't argue back when I explained that I didn't need help, that she should take time and relax, doing something she enjoyed.

I organized Nick's shoes, and closed his door after fixing his bed and plugging up his laptop. I then walked down to Chris' room and when I entered, I wished I hadn't. Clothes were everywhere on is bed, since he refused to fold and put them away. Random shoes laid out in the floor, and Pepsi cans sat on his night table, and dresser.

"What the hell." I sighed, rolling my eyes as I grabbed a trash bag and threw away cans and wrappers.

After cleaning up the living room, I started cooking dinner when the boys walked up the stairs and Matt beamed at me, running over and picking me up into a hug. I let out a small giggle, hugging him back as he then let me down, kissing my cheek.

"Okay you two, that's enough. What's for dinner?" Chris walked over, looking in the pot that sat on the stove.

"Fettuccini alfredo." I smiled, him letting out a shriek.

"Oh my god, you do listen!" He smiled big, hugging me tightly as he ran off to his room. I laughed a little, remembering how Chris complained about wanting alfredo lastnight.

"That kid is so funny." I laughed a little more.

"Just wait until we have some, they'll get their humor from me, and their good looks from you." Matt said, making me look at him.

"No, they'll get both from you." I sighed, looking at the food. "You're the prettier one." I smiled, stirring the noodles around the pot.

"No way, you're absolutely stunning. Like, you take my breath away." I blushed a little, looking at him and pecking his cheek. Alahna 'awed' us and Nick gagged, making me laugh.

Alahna and Nick are the total opposites, which is why I think they get along so well. But in reality, their differences are what make them the same people, just living in different bodies, leading 2 different lives.

.

I finished dinner, and sat the table, calling everyone down to eat. Nick ad Alahna were upstairs talking, while Matt was down in Chris' room playing on the game. Alahna raced downstairs, while Chris raced upstairs, an next thing I knew, they smashed into each other. Both of them stumbled back, grabbing something to keep their balance and thankfully, neither fell but they did start and argument.

"What the fuck, asshole. Did you not see me?" Alahna screamed, Chris yelling back.

"No, I actually didn't dumbass. I was looking at the fucking stairs."

"What the fuck ever, watch where you're going next time." She rolled her eyes, storming past him and toward me. He did the same, but not before shooting her the middle finger. They both made me laugh as Nick and Matt came in and sat down.

We ate, and chatted, laughed and ate some more until we were all full, and Chris let out a loud groan to notify us that he was full.

"Alright, I'm headed to bed." Nick said, placing his plate into the sink and walking away, upstairs.