10*

Longer chapter as promised
.

.

.

Chris
.

Me and Arabella broke up. She cheated on me and claimed she couldn't hold back her 'secret' any longer. I was kind of disappointed, but I should have seen it coming. Not only that, I was losing interest anyway.

I skipped downstairs to find Nick and Cassie by the entrance of the house with a dark haired girl, and when the unknown woman turned around, I nearly shit my pants.

"Holy hell! Alahna!!! Oh my gosh, it's been so long I think I forgot about you!" I joked as she ran to me.

"Not possible, Owen." She brought up the dreaded middle name as she giggled and I pulled her into a tight hug.

"So... Hawaii?" Nick butted in and Alahna shared an expression as to say 'oh yeah'.

"It was great! I met a really nice guy and we started dating until I found out he was sleeping with someone else!" She said with her eyebrows raised.

"Damn, was she hot?" Cassie asked with a smirk.

"Hell yeah she was! I would've tapped that if she wasn't... y'know?" She wiggled her eyebrows and we all let out a small laugh.

"Uh, Chris?" Cassie tapped my shoulder and I turned around to face her. "I brought back food, in case if your hungry." She said quietly and I nodded with a polite smile.

"Wait, I know your probably tired of me apologizing but... I really am sorry. If it makes you feel any better, I got what I deserved." I said and she stood their in confusion. "Arabella returned the favor, and she cheated on me."

"Uh no, it doesn't make me feel any better because now your in pain." She replied and I shook my head.

"No I'm not. I don't even know what I seen in her! Gingers don't actually suit me." I said and she giggled. "Can we be friends again?" I asked the one question I had been searching an answer for.

"Did we ever stop?" She asked and I looked away for a second. I shrugged my shoulders and she nodded before leaning in and hugging me tightly. "I'm sorry for making you feel like we weren't friends. It might have been my intentions but... I didn't enjoy any of the negativity around you." I nodded once again, as I felt a smile creep upon my face.

"Oh hey you guy- Alahna?!" Matt shrieked from behind Cassie and I. "Holy fuck! I thought you forgot about us!" He yelled as he ran up and hugged her tightly.

"No goofball. How could I ever forget my family?" She smiled at him and he hugged her again.

Y'know, Matt's always claimed to hate Alahna, since they never got along well. I never really knew why, but I just assumed it was because Alahna stuck a piece of chewing gum in Matt's hair when he was 7. Poor him. Mom had to chop his hair off because he couldn't remove it without causing a bald spot on the side of his head. Although I did feel bad for Matt, he sort of deserved it for pushing her off of the bike.

.

.

.

- Matt -

I really didn't expect Alahna to show up in Boston. Especially this early, but it must have something to do with that Ethan guy that cheated on her.

"Uh, I'm gonna shower and I'll be back down soon." I said and Cassie nodded with a smile. I couldn't help but lean over and press my lips against hers, and that's when I heard a squeal from behind.