33*

- Alahna -

.

I washed the last bowl in the sink, and dried my hands off as Makai sat on the couch laughing at the tv. He came over lastnight to spend the night since mom was drinking again, and I insisted on him staying with me.

We listened to music in my room for 2 hours straight until he fell asleep on my bed, so I turned the tv off and laid down as well, since it was nearly 2 am.

.

The next morning, I made waffles, and we sat in front of the TV watching Lewis Capaldi's documentary, then we got ready to go to the mall.

"When will I get to meet Cassie?" He asked randomly as we looked at shoes.

"Hmm, hopefully soon." I replied and he nodded.

"Can you tell me about her?" He asked and he looked at him for a second.

"Uh, yeah sure!" I smiled. "She's... a very sweet person. She has this thing, where she makes sure everyone else is okay, before herself, and... I don't know really. She just has a very soft heart, and her music taste is total opposite of mine." I giggled, thinking of her.

"She seems like a very nice person." He smiled, picking up a shoe, looking at it.

"She is. Are those the shoes you want?" I asked, him looking at me, beaming.

.

After shopping for a bit, we decided to go out and get ice-cream, then return home to watch the new Scream movie.

"Anika deserved to live, to be honest." Makai said after watching the ladder scene.

"I honestly thought she was the killer at first, but she didn't deserve to die like that." I frowned, watching the movie.

We ate popcorn, and drunk rootbeer as the movie came to an end nearly 2 hours later.

"Okay, I kind of thought he was a killer. But I didn't expect 3 of them!" Makai laughed, helping me pick up our trash.

"I did kind of suspect him, especially since he didn't seem to hurt about Quinn. But, I can say that movie was better then the fifth one."

"Oh, definitely. If I'm being honest, the fifth one was ass." He agreed.

"Very. Killing Dewey was their first mistake. I'm just glad Sid got her happy ending." He nodded.

We washed up, and both got ready for bed. Makai slept in his room this time, and I texted Nick to say goodnight.

.

- Cassie -

.

"Chris fucking stop, you bitch!" Nick yelled, smacking Chris in the back of the head.

"Ow, that was too hard." Chris held his head, causing Nick to roll his eyes. Matt and I sat on the couch while they both fought back and forth.

"Are you guys going to watch the damn movie or not?" Matt yelled, pulling Chris and Nick's attention.

"Yeah, if this asshole will quit bothering me." Nick replied, Chris flipping him off.

.

We finished watching the movie, and Nick went to his room to edit the car video, while Chris stayed in the living room with us.

"Cass, why don't you want to be in a car video with us? It would be so fun." Chris asked, Matt nodding.

"You guys know why." I shrugged with a slight sigh. "Besides, your fans hate me." I laughed.