!!19!!

Welcomeee. We're officially on 19?! Damn. It feels like just yesterday I was sorting out the characters for this book!

Lmao, enjoy🫶🏼

               ✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

[Cassie]
.

I honestly felt bad for Chris. I haven't seen him since last night so I don't know how he's doing.

I sent Matt into his room a few times last night while he was sleeping, just to check on him.

"Where the fuck is my staff?!" Nick screamed, running into our room.

"Why do you need a staff?" I asked, concerned. Literally-

"I want to show tiktok! Have you seen it?" He shrieked.

I shook my head, him looking defeated as his face dropped and he slowly left the room.

"Nick!" I heard Chris yell. "It's in here buddy!"

I heard Nick dart to Chris' room as I laughed.

What's cool and annoying is that we can hear literally anything AND everything that goes on in his room since he sleeps right next to us so, I heard the excitement in Nicks voice as Chris handed him his staff.

I decided to go check on Chris.

[Chris]
.
"Hey, Chrissy?" Cassie said, slightly knocking on the door, opening it slowly.

"Hey, Cass." I gave her a small wave and motioned for her to come in.

"How are you feeling?" She asked, sitting on the edge of my bed.

I shrugged. "I'm still a little tired. I still don't know what happened last night."

"Chris... you blacked out. Nate saw it. You were talking to him, and he said you were staring at me and Matt when you fell." She took a deep breath. "You know I love you, right? Your like my brother." She put her hand on my knee. I slowly nodded, looking at her. "Talk to me."

"There's nothing to-"

"Talk. To. Me!" She said sternly and I rolled my eyes.

"I miss us. Kind of. It just kind of hurts seeing you so happy with Matt, and don't get me wrong, I'm happy for you both, but it just makes me feel so lonely." I looked down at my lap and she stared at me blankly.

"Your jealous? Of Matt?"

"Right. I still can't believe it either." I shrugged and she rolled her eyes.

"Chris, you hurt me. I gave you a chance to make me happy and you blew it with my best friend, well ex best friend." She explained and I nodded slowly. "Chris. Look at me." I did so. "I was so in love with you until I seen that picture. You have no idea how hurt I was. And when you were ignoring me, dodging my hugs and kisses, not talking to me, that really hurt too. I can't come back from that. Even though I have forgiven you, I just can't forget it. I trusted you both, so much. And you threw it all away. I love you, but it's not like that anymore." She ended it with a slight sigh.

I nodded. She was right. About everything. I treated her to badly. So horribly. It was so wrong.

She leaned in to hug me tightly.

"Call me in here if you need anything." I nodded, waving at her as she left my room.

I wasn't lying though. I really do miss us together. But it really isn't like that anymore. Matt won over her heart. He's the one for her, not me. I should just forget I ever loved her.

.

.

.

[Cassie]
.

Talking to Chris seemed like the right thing to do. I can't believe after what he did, that he still wants to be together.

It's been months since we broke up and he's still stuck on that? Why? It's not like he's in love with me or something? Or...?

Just forget it.

I walked downstairs to where Matt and Nick sat on the couch watching the Wizard of Oz.

I watched as they talked and giggled.

I just needed to go for a walk. To clear my head...

.

While walking, I heard gravel from behind so I turned around to find someone. They took their hood off only for them to be revealed as Abigail.

"Oh my fucking god, you're everywhere aren't you? You just always pop up at the wrong fucking time. Listen, if your here to start some shit, then just walk the other fucking way because I can assure you, I'm very much not in the mood for your shit tonight." I ranted, her taking a step back as she put her hands up in defense.

"How come every time I'm around you, you act like such a bitch?" She asked.

"Because, you flirt with my fucking boyfriend, you bitch-ass slut." She rolled her eyes.

"Now now, let's not get ourselves worked up?" I scoffed.

"Look bitch, I've told you once before to leave me and my friends the fuck alone! I know I've told you more then once." I pointed a finger in her face. "You're a goddamn prostitute. You're a literal whore. You seriously try to fuck every guy you see. You mainly go for the ones who are in a relationship, and when I tell you, I've literally had enough of your fucking shit, I really have had it up to here. I'm so sick of you, bitch." I flipped her off, walking back in the direction of the triplets house.

She seemed to follow me.

"You just can't get enough, can you?" I asked, turning around. She gave me a skanky look that really made my blood boil.

I wasn't thinking, I smacked the  shit out of her, leaving her stunned.

"Why the hell did you do that?!" She screamed, holding her face.

"What's wrong? Did I mess up your makeup?" I asked sarcastically. "I couldn't give a single fuck at this point." I walked away.

.

I was so tired when I got home, I didn't even stop to tell the boys where I went. My body ached, my head was pounding, and my feet were throbbing. If anything, I wanted to just go to sleep.

I went up to the room to look for some clothes but heard shuffling outside of the door.

"Baby? What's wrong?" Matt asked, entering the room as I slipped on a pair of sweatpants.

"Oh, nothing. I'm just really tired." I smiled gently at him.

"No, what's wrong?" He asked seriously.

"I saw Abigail when I was out walking." I said flatly.

"What happened?"

"She wouldn't leave me alone so I smacked the hell out of her." I giggled and he smiled, walking over and putting his arms around me.

"I love you, Cass." He said slowly.

"I love you too." I said, looking up at him.

"Not more then me." He joked and I nodded, smiling. "Let's lay down." He suggested. Nodding, I helped prepare the bed.

                  ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

AHHH! slay.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed 🫶🏼

I am honestly really thankful for you all- it's amazing how many of you have already read my book 😐

Anyways, I have 2 other books, Comfort Crowd and Us, feel free to check those out as well 😙

Bye everyone :)

-T 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼