14*

Welcome to chapter 14! I have a lot planned for this chapter so... :').

- Cassie -

I woke up to laughing coming from downstairs, and when I came down, Matt ran up to me and picked me up in the air.

"Good morning, beautiful." I felt warmth in my cheeks as he talked to me. "Someone is here to meet you." He said, smiling and pecking my cheek.

"They must be special because your overly excited!" I giggled and he smiled again, nodding.

We walked further into the living room and there was a boy standing by the couch. He was a little shorter then Chris, blonde-ish hair, and he dressed just like the triplets.

I honestly thought he was there long lost brother or something.

"Cassie! This is Nathan! Or Nate." Nick beamed as he grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the boy.

"Hi, I'm Cassie!" I smiled at the boy, him holding his hand out to shake mine.

Shaking it, we sat down and I couldn't help but notice how happy the boys were.

"Where's Alahna?" I asked, curious of where she could be. Nick looked at me then up at the staircase.

"I think she's still asleep, could you go check on her?" He asked and I smiled, nodding, then I stood up and walked up the stairs, toward the guest bedroom.

I knocked on the door loud enough for her to hear me, and once I heard her yell out 'come in', I opened the door.

"Oh, hey." She said, sitting on the bed as she propped her legs up. Smiling, I waved a little.

She motioned for me to come sit. "Nathan is here." I said, sitting down.

"Nathan Doe?" She asked, her eyes widening a little.

"I think so." I nodded.

"Oh my gosh! I haven't seen him in so looong!" She dragged her 'o'.

"Then come on silly!" I giggled, grabbing her arm and pulling her to her feet. Then we both skipped downstairs together.

.

Today was nice out so we decided to hit the beach. Alahna and I decided to post on our ig, for memories... yk?

cassiegreen