24*

Hey ;)

.

- Cassie -

.

Matt propped his head on my chest and laid there, his arms laid flat against the bed. He didn't have a shirt on since he rarely slept in one. We both wore sweatpants and I wore his Ransom sweatshirt. I leant down to kiss his head every few minuets, to let him know I love him.

I looked down at my watch and the time read '6:32 am'. The sun was just now starting to come up and I just laid there in the bed, comfortable underneath Matt.

He stirred in his sleep before sitting his head up to look at me. "How long have you been awake?" He asked, his voice rasped deeply as he spoke.

I shrugged. "An hour or less, no clue actually." He laid his head back down on my stomach, cuddling me close.

"I have a surprise for you tonight." He whispered, I looked down at him.

"Hmm?" I asked.

Surprise?

"7:00, you and I." He looked up at me, grabbing my face and kissing me for a few seconds.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you most, and that's why I'm going to show you tonight." He said quickly, sitting up to roll over on his back next to me.

I smiled to myself, leaning over and laying my head on his bare chest. He threw his arm around me and it landed on my hip, until I grabbed it and held it in mine.

.

We did stay in bed until 8, but it's okay because we didn't have anything important to do... at least I didn't.

"Oh, good morning!" Nick said, walking to me and hugging me tightly.

"Good morning, buddy." I smiled up at him. I could tell he liked hugging people because I'm always the first to pull back...

"What's for breakfast?" Matt asked, walking in the kitchen with only sweatpants on.

"Matty, It's like 32 degrees outside, at least put on a hoodie." I said, staring at him. Rolling his eyes, he walked back into the bedroom.

"I love how he listens to you but not us." Nick said, chuckling. I giggled a little.

"How does Waffles sound?" I asked, but quickly turned toward the stairs as Chris ran up them.

"Waffles sound fantastic." He said, pulling out a stool and sitting down next to Nick.

Nick and I lost it, both dropping our heads as we laughed harder then ever.

"Did you just wake up?" Nick asked, Chris nodding as his fingers tangled in his curls.

"Sure did! I slept so good too, and now I'm in an even better mood now that I know my favorite girl is making me waffles!" He smiled bright, causing us to let out another laugh.

"Better?" Matt asked, walking into the kitchen, again, with socks and a hoodie on.

"Much." I giggled as he walked up behind me and hugged me.

"Ew." Chris said, turning away.

"Oh, get over it!" Nick said, shaking his head. We all let out, yet again, another laugh.

.

I made breakfast and sat everyone's plates down on the table, then poured everyone some tea. "That's smells really good." Matt said from behind me. I turned around smiling as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed the corner of his mouth.