30*

This chapter involves a detailed make-out scene, and touching. Lots and lots of touching, so please don't freak out on me, since you've been respectfully warned :)

enjoy!

.

Cassie

.

A few days ago, Alahna flew to LA to surprise me, and it was the best day I've had in a long time. We caught up on things, and she talked about moving into an apartment, and focusing on her mental health. I didn't talk, I just listened, and enjoyed her stories.

"Alahna, where the fuck is my phone?" Nick shrieked, looking under the pillows on the couch.

"You left it in the bathroom, why do you think I have it?" She said, flipping him off as Chris and I laughed. Matt wasn't feeling well, so I had him in bed, taking a nap for now. I made him some food, and fed him, but he still didn't feel better.

"Oh, sorry." Nick apologized, walking from the bathroom with his phone in one hand, and a Dr. Pepper can in the other.

"Yeah, asshole." Alahna rolled her eyes, pressing unpause on the TV. We were watching Five Feet Apart, because Alahna and I love Cole Sprouse, and Nick didn't mind what we watched. Chris wasn't instantly down to the fact that we'd be watching a movie about a pretty boy who's sick, but a few minuets in, he was hooked. I'm talking about, kid couldn't disconnect his eyes from the screen, kind of hooked.

"Wait, so they can't be more then 6 feet within each other?" He asked me, still staring at the TV.

"Yea, it'll spread their germs and make the sickness worse on both parties." He frowned, looking at me for a second.

"But then, why is it call Five Feet Apart?"

"You ask a lot of questions." I laughed, him rolling his eyes. "Just watch and you'll find out. It's kind of difficult to explain." He nodded, and turned back to the screen.

.

The movie ended nearly an hour later, and I looked over at Chris. He had his hand over his mouth, and his eyes were filled with tears, along with more streaming down his cheeks.

"Chris- are you okay?" Alahna asked, he looked at her and shook his head, to say no.

"I- He- Oh my gosh..." He cried harder, clearly thinking about Will.

"Well, I'm off to bed. Good night." I hugged everyone, then walked off to the bedroom. Matt laid, spread out across the whole bed. He had no shirt on, but he wore black sweatpants and the room was very heated. "Goddamn, why is it so hot in here?" I whispered to myself but Matt sat up looking at me.

"I thought it was just me." His voice rasped.

"Hey baby, how do you feel?" I said in a soft voice, sitting down beside him.

"I'm feeling a little better." He smiled, pulling me onto his lap. I gave him a small peck on the lips, but that wasn't enough for him because he smashed his lips into mine. His tongue moved against my lips, causing me to part them as his tongue entered my mouth, massaging mine.

He pulled back, lifting my shirt off, and kissing my shoulder, then my neck. I let out a slightly shaky breath as he began trailing love bites down my neck. His mouth returned to mine, as the kiss turned into a make-out session. He flipped me over, so my back was pressed against the bed, and his hands began trailing down my body. Our kisses never broke apart, as our mouths stayed connected.

His arms wrapped around my torso, his hands lacing to my bottom, squeezing lightly as I let out another breath. I kissed down his neck, him moving his head to the side giving me better access. Dark circles, that seemed to be hickeys, were stamped along his neck as he pulled back, looking at me with a smirk.