17*

HII. I took a break but I'm back now, I'm so sorry!
.
- Cassie -
.
On the drive home, I couldn't block the feeling of excitement . I was so happy and in the moment that I forgot about all my problems, including Abigail. Mainly Abigail.

It seemed like she was following us, everywhere we were, she was.
But none of that mattered in this moment of time. All that mattered was them. Matt. Chris. Alahna. And Nick.

As the music went on, I giggled along as we watched Chris jump around in his seat. Lil Skies played over the speakers in the car and everything was just perfect. The feeling. The air. The vibes. The people surrounding me.

.

A little on later, We pulled into the driveway of the house and, one by one, got out. You could tell we had just left a party only by taking one good look at us each.

It was dark and quiet, and all you could hear was Nick groaning as he held up Chris' body weight. "I don't get why I always have to carry everyone inside." He complained for the 5th time in the past hour.

I've never seen Chris this drunk so it was hilarious to me, on the other hand, Nick wasn't too pleased.

"Oh shit.." Chris gagged out. I noticed the panicked look on Nicks face when he realized what was happening.

"Get him to the bathroom!" I yelled and we each ran toward the bathroom. Alahna helped open the door, I held onto Chris, as well as Nick, and Matt was just there for support.

Chris knelt down before the toilet as he held onto my arm and threw up, gagging, then threw up some more.

"There there, buddy. It's alright." Matt rubbed his back.

Alahna wet a wash-cloth and handed it to Chris as he pulled away from the toilet groaning some more.

"Never again, will I ever get drunk." He mumbled as I pulled him to his feet and helped him to bed. "Thanks guys." He breathed out, dropping onto the bed and curling into a ball.

After the door was shut and secured, we each breathed out a sigh of relief before returning to our own room.

The temperature had dropped so it was quite cold out now. I put on a sweater and sweatpants then got in bed next to Matt who was half asleep and half awake.

"Goodnight, love." I whispered, kissing his forehead and he mumbled something back, that I couldn't quite understand but pushed it out of the way.

.

- Chris -
.
I woke up to a massive headache. I felt like shit and opening my eyes to let in the sunshine only made it worse. I didn't remember anything from last night, only that we went to a party, that bitchy blonde threw her drink on Alahna and we left. That was it.

I rolled over onto my back and slowly sat up as I came to my senses and recognized my surroundings.

"Oh, I thought you were dead." Matt said, my heart jumping out of my chest as he laughed. "Sorry, I'm getting one of your hoodies, Cassie took all of mine." He said and I nodded.

"What's that smell?" I asked.

"French toast." 🤙🏼🤙🏼

"Oh hell yeah!" I jumped up but instantly sat back down.

"Lightheaded?" I nodded. "Okay, well I'll see you downstairs, unless you need my help getting down there?" He offered and I accepted. I climbed onto his back and he gave me a quick ride downstairs to meet up with the rest of the group.

"Good morning!" Cassie beamed, standing up to hug me. Hugging her back I nodded with a slight smile as she handed me some midol.

"This is for period cramps-"