29*

Enjoy! <3

Also, please don't think they're using Alahna as a way of surprising Cassie. They are, but it's for all of them. They really have missed Alahna...
.

Alahna

.

Two days ago, Nick purchased an airline ticket for me to come to LA, so I was up early at 6 in the morning, taking a shower and preparing to leave for the airport.

I slipped on a black hoodie, with a regular pair of sweatpants and my white airforces, then I put my hair in a low bun. I sprayed a little bit of perfume, and put on some deodorant. "Where the hell are my airpods" I searched around my room, until I found them on my vanity.

I grabbed my bags and suitcase, then walked out to find the taxi in my driveway. The woman helped me put my belongings in the trunk, and then I got in the backseat and buckled up quickly.

We drove past tall green trees, and groups of people walking the streets of Boston early this morning, trying to reach their destinations. I listened to music as the woman halted at stop signs, making sure other oncoming drivers would see us.

Nearly 10 minuets later, we reached the airport and she helped me get my bags out of the back. I thanked and paid her, and she drove off as I walked toward the entry.

I walked to my gate, after the security checked me and my bags, and a man stood at the gate, waiting for everyone to board the plane. I got to my seat, and put my bags away, sitting down. I looked around and took note that many people would be on the plane, so I sat back and put my airpods back in.

.

A few minuets pass, and an older couple sit down beside me. The woman seemed a lot older then I was, she looked to be around 40, and her partner seemed a little older then she was, but he was very quiet. "Hi!" The woman smiled at me and I waved, shooting her a small smile. "Do you live in LA?" She asked, sitting down and I took out my headphones.

"Oh uh, no actually. I live here in Massachusetts, but I'm visiting some friends in Los Angeles." I explained, her nodding as she listened.

"Well, I'm Elise, and this is Danny! We're on our way to LA for a wedding. My daughter is getting married." She smiled, and I did the same. She was very nice, but very open. "How old are you? You seem very young to be on a plan alone." She spoke after a second.

"I just turned 20, a few months ago!" She nodded at me with a smile, once again.

"That's nice, what did you do for your birthday?"

"Spent the day with a friend, visited my family, not much." I explained, her listening carefully.

"Danny and I met when I was 20, it was very sweet actually. We were in collage, and he bumped into me-"

"Elise." The man warned, giving her a look I couldn't quite read.

"Oh, I'm sorry, dear. I'm a very talkative person sometimes." She apologized, putting her hands in her lap.

"It's okay! You remind me of my mother, a lot."

"That's very nice to hear, is she a good person?" She asked, turning her body toward me.

"The best. She takes care of everyone one else, and she's very kind to people." I described her.

"Ah, that makes me feel much better about myself." She smiled, looking ahead of her. "Have you ever been on a plane?"

"I think once when I was 8, it was a vacation trip with my family. My dad couldn't come though, because of work." I frowned as I spoke, the memories from our trip came flooding back to me.