26* 🎄

My love ^^^ 🫶🏼🫶🏼
This chapter contains mention of SA, and drug use!
.
- Nick -
.
I woke up, looking around for a few seconds, then I reached for my phone.

It was 6:34, and today was finally Christmas morning. I yawned, rubbed my eyes, stretched, then got up and went to my window, moving the blinds and looking out at the snowy grounds.

Mom and Dad flew to LA for Christmas, and Justin came as well. Cassie had spent the whole day before they arrived, cleaning every inch of the house, scrubbing the floors, making the beds, doing dishes and laundry, she claimed 'she was only keeping herself busy'.

I walked downstairs, looking at the tree instantly as gifts were surrounding the branches. Cassie had clearly made it her life's goal to wrap them as neatly as possible. I could just tell Cassie got nervous around the holidays.

"Good morning!" She beamed, running to me and hugging me tightly. "Merry Christmas." She kissed my cheek.

"Morning Cass, merry Christmas." I smiled at her, running to Matt's room. She followed me, us both jumping onto the bed like little kids, tickling him, and shaking him until he was awake.

"I'm awake, see!" He removed the blanket from his face, showing us he was on his phone.

We both giggled, taking note that he was playing Clash Of Clans, like always. "Get up, baby! C'mon." Cassie pulled the covers off, Matt groaning as he turned his phone off and then he sat up.

"Merry Christmas!" Chris said, running into the room and he jumped up on the bed with us. We all giggled, Chris tackling me while mom walked in.

"Good morning. You guys are up early." She said in her accent. I loved it. Smiling, I got off the bed, walking to her and hugging her tightly. "Merry Christmas, baby." She held onto me, kissing my forehead as I slowly pulled back.

Everyone walked to the living room and Cassie sat beside Matt, as expected. Mom and Dad sat beside each other, and I was in between Justin and Chris.

We started handing out gifts and I got a lot of clothes, which I will be wearing on tour.

I watched as Cassie opened a little box, that I had wrapped for her. "Awe, Nick. This is so pretty, I love it." She smiled at me. I watched as she pulled the necklace out of the box and she held it up. Smiling, I was handed another gift and it was from Cassie.

I opened it, and instantly knew what it was. "Oh my god! You didn't- Power rangers?!" I stood up, jumping in the air a few times as I fully pulled the paper off. It was small figurines of the power rangers, and of course the pink one was included.

We all continued to unwrap everyone's gifts, and Mom and Dad seemed to really like Cassie.

.

- Cassie -
.
I really enjoyed today, I mostly loved that Matt was reunited with his oldest brother, Justin. He seemed to really miss him, and it hurt seeing him so down when Justin couldn't come to LA.

The original plan was to go to Boston, but Mary-Lou and Jimmy were already on their way by the time we called them. They had planned on staying for a few more days, which I was very excited about.

Since I've know the boys, I've hardly spent any time with their other brother, nor parents. And that's not a good thing, since I'm in love with their son and I haven't even proved my loyalty to them.

Matt told me to stay calm and keep it on the low, especially since I was really trying to impress Mary-Lou. I've never had any problems with her, she's such a very kind and gentle woman, but I'm dating her son and I want her to know that I really love him, and I'm not just some random bitch trying to get in his pants. You'd be surprised at how many people, who do that.