15*

Madi's appreciation here^^^

.

- Cassie -

.

We spent the last week, getting to know Nathan some more and I really enjoyed meeting him.

He's a very sweet and funny boy. He reminds me so much of Chris, too.

Sadly, today was the day he had to go back to LA so we were helping him pack up. Matt offered to drop him off at the airport, and he asked if I could come with him as well since he get anxious while driving alone. Of course, I agreed.

Standing by the van, everyone hugged Nate before we left, since we wouldn't be seeing him for another 5 months.

.

"I enjoyed spending time with you guys, and I also enjoyed meeting you, Cassie." He said, smiling at me.

Smiling back, I nodded. "You too. Make sure you call when you get back to LA!" I reminded him and he giggled.

"I will. Bye, guys." He said, hugging us both and we waved once he pulled back.

Once we were back in the van and it was just us, I smiled at Matt.

"What?" He giggled.

"Nothing, your hair just looks... fluffy." My eyes trailed to his hair. Both of us giggling, I reached up to touch his hair. "How is your hair so fluffy and soft all the time?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I have no clue... it runs in the family!" He joked and I couldn't help but laugh. "I love you." He said randomly, that's when I felt my heart do a million flips at once.

"I love you, too." I said back, resting my hand on his face, caressing his cheek with my thumb. "I really do." I said, looking down.

He smiled, leaning over to kiss me before starting the van and turning the volume up on the radio.

"Ooh! Hook up the aux, and play Love Me." He requested and I smiled, nodding.

As the music played, he pulled into a McDonalds parking lot, driving toward the drive-thru.

.

- Chris -
.
"My lip gloss be poppin, I'm standing at my locker, and all the boys keep stoppin." I sang under my breath, before my bedroom door flew up and in ran Nick.

"Yooo." He yelled and jumped onto the bed.

"What the fuck, Nick?!" I screamed, my voice cracking. We both stopped, looking at each other, then burst out laughing.

Holding my stomach in pain, the laughter died down a moment later.

"Matt and Cass are back... with food." My eyes widened at his words.

"Holy shit! Piggy back!" I jumped onto his back and he groaned in pain. "Go Nick! Go!" I yelled, holding my arms up in the air as I pointed to the door.

He lowered me to the floor once we hit the bottom of the staircase as we both ran toward the door. Finding Matt and Cassie by the van, we ran out to grab the food.

"Alahna is coming over, so we got extras. Don't eat her food or I'll beat your ass." Cassie scolded, pointing a finger at us both. Looking at each other with the bag of food in our hand, we nodded and ran inside.

.

Like expected, Alahna did show up and we didn't eat her food so we didn't get abused... :')

"Wait, where's Nate?" She asked and I, sadly, remembered.

"He caught a plane back to LA early this morning." Cassie said, noticing my disappointment. Reaching over, she rubbed my back in comfort and I slightly felt better. "Chris isn't too pleased that he left." She added and Alahna looked at me.

"Don't be sad, buddy, he'll be back in a few months." Nick said, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Nick, 5 months isn't 'a few'. I don't know where you got that from but..." I said, but hugged him back.

"Well, it's late so I'm going to head to bed." Cassie interrupted and we all nodded.

"Me too." Matt said, standing up and following behind her.

"Then I will too." Alahna said and stood up, waving and walking up the stairs.

"Now that it's just us, let's watch a movie. A scary movie." Nick said, winking and I smirked at him.

"Should we watch IT, or Halloween?" I asked and we both looked at each other before shouting 'IT' at the same time.

.

A little into the movie, we began laughing at a joke Richie made, followed by a small jump of fear.

"Pennywise is hot..." Nick said randomly. Furrowing my eyebrows, I gave him a look. "What? I'm gay, I have the rights to simp over famous killer clowns."  That's when the concern kicked in.

"I'm... pretty sure that's not what that means..." I said, looking back at the tv.

"Being gay doesn't have a meaning." Nick said and I looked at him once again.

"Actually, being gay or a homosexual... means you are interested in the same gender [males]." I said back.

Rolling his eyes, he looked at me. "Boy, if you don't shut up." He sassed. Offended, I came back.

"Don't call me a 'boy'! I'm a man! Look! I have facial hair!" I pointed.

Hearing a door open from the top of the stairs, Matt yelled out. "Shut the fuck up! Nick, your gay, Chris your a boy! Now go to bed!" He screamed, then shut the door.

We both looked at each other before bursting out into fits laughter.

After a moment of laughing together, we finally stopped.
"What?! The movies over?!" Nick groaned and I pitched in, groaning loudly.

"Well, I think I'm going to head to bed." I said through a yawn.

"Yeah, I will too. Good night, buddy." He waved and I waved back with a small smile as I watched him run up the stairs.

.

.

.

AWEEEE-

Chris and Nick 4ever🫶🏼

Thank you SOOO much for reading! I really hope and wish you enjoyed this chapter of Look Alike. :)

I have 2 other fics, Comfort Crowd (Conan Gray) and Us (Chris Sturniolo) if you want to check those out!

Have a good Day/Night! Byee! -T 😛