28*

Enjoy! <3

.

- Matt -

.

Cassie sat on the bed, listening to music through her headphones as I live streamed with Nick and Chris. We were playing Among Us with fans and Nick was randomly singing songs into his mic, while Chris stayed quiet.

"Nick, can you get me a Pepsi?" He finally spoke.

"No, I'm all the way upstairs, get it yourself." He mumbled into the speaker, then started singing again.

"Whatever asshole, what are you even singing?" He asked, changing the subject.

"Moth to a Flame." He said, yawning. I looked over at the time, and it was 10 pm. Cassie got off the bed, and walked out of the room, going to the bathroom. We had take-out an hour ago, so we weren't hungry.

I looked away from my screen when Cassie came back into the room and she smiled at me. She walked over, kissing my cheek as she looked at my screen.

"Someone killed you." She pointed, me looking in confusion.

"Bro! Chris you fucking killed me!" Nick yelled.

"What the fuck? Why did you killed me?" I questioned him.

"What? No! My brothers!" He freaked out, I could hear him running around in the background. Cassie and I started laughing at him.

A few seconds later, he appeared in the doorway of our room with a shocked face. "Sorry." Was all he said before coming in and sitting on the bed.

"Why did you leave the server?" I asked, looking through the players list, not being able to find him.

"I killed you guys, I wasn't about to play with random ass people without you guys." He said, with a questionable face.

"You literally killed us." I said, with a straight face, Cassie giggling as she jumped back onto the bed.

"Yeah, but I didn't mean to." He said, shrugging. I stretched, telling Nick I was going to hop offline for a bit and he agreed, logging off as well.

"I want to watch a movie." Cassie said, grabbing the remote and turning on the TV.

"I'm out, you watch the weirdest shit." He threw up a piece sign, then Cassie argued back.

"Sorry I don't binge watch Lil Skies music videos." She rolled her eyes, him flipping her off, then walking out of the room. "What do you want to watch?" She asked me as I got onto the bed and got under the covers.

"Whatever you like is fine with me." I kissed her cheek, and she smiled, laying her head on my chest. I began playing with her hair as she searched through the 'continue watching' list.

"Outer Banks?" She asked, looking up at me, and I smiled.

"Yeah, I like that show." I nodded, her laying back down, clicking on it.

.

- Alahna -

.

I finished washing a bowl, and dried my hands off, going to the couch to pick up my phone.

I opened my messages, due to seeing a notification from Nick. We hadn't spoken in a few weeks, so it was strange that he'd just text me randomly.

N- Hey Lans, I purchased a flight ticket from Boston to LA, get packing, we'll pick you up from the airport Friday. x

A- What the hell? Hey to you too LOL!

N- Hiii, i cant wait to see you. Shits been crazy here in LA but we haven't stopped thinking about you.. Cassie really misses you and she has no clue about the ticket, so don't let her know. We've decided to surprise her with you!