16*

I tried to make this as long as possible...

.

- Cassie -

.

For the second time this weekend, I was leaning against a wall, in the middle of a party.

The scent of alcohol filled my senses and all I could hear was loud music. The vision of people dancing around was all I could see.

"Cass! What are are doing standing all alone?" Alahna ran over to me, shouting above the music.

"Uh... nothing, I guess. There's nothing to do." I answered and she rolled her eyes, grabbed my arm, and pulled me toward a crowd of drunk teenagers.

"Where's Matt?" She yelled over the music and I looked around, then shrugged casually.

"I last saw him over by the drinks. I hope he's not up to anything... stupid." I replied, Alahna letting out a small giggle.

Taking a drink from my cup, I began to move around a little more. Finding Nick standing by the staircase, I trotted over toward him.

"Cass! I've been looking everywhere for you!" He smiled, pulling me into a tight hug.

"I've just been standing against a wall the whole time we've been here." I shrugged, again.

"That was until I dragged her over into the crowd, to dance." Alahna approaches us from behind. "Have you seen Matt?" She, once again, shouted over the music.

"Yeah, he just went to the bathroom about 5 minuets before you guys came over." He pointed up the staircase. "That's why I've been standing here."

Nodding, I excused myself from the two before heading up the stairs, toward the bathroom.

With a slight knock, he yelled from inside and I let him know it was only me, so he let me in.

"Are you okay?" I asked, putting a hand on his shoulder.

His head shot up, looking into my eyes and he smiled, nodding gently.

"Good. I was... worried about you." I added. "Wait- are you drunk?" I asked and he looked at me confused.

"No? Do I look like I am?" He stood up, looking in the mirror.

"No, love. I was just asking." I chuckled.

Looking back toward me, he smiled deeply before grabbing my hand in his. walking out of the bathroom, I had my arm wrapped around him.

"It's getting late, and I'm quite tired." He said, resting his hand on the small of my back. Looking up at him, I nodded. "Oh my god..." Matt stopped dead in his tracks.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked looking around, then I saw what he was looking at, well more so... who.

"Oh my gosh! Matt?!" The blonde ran over, grabbing his arm and pulling him into a hug. I did nothing but stand there in confusion. "I had no clue you'd be here!" She squeaked. "Oh, and you brought her with you..." She snarled, looking me up and down.

Pushing her off of him, Matt hid behind me.

"Abigail! I've been looking everywhere for you!" A boy ran up to the blonde girl. Rolling her eyes, she turned to look at him.

"I'm busy, Adam!" She pushed him off and he looked at Matt and I.

"Oh! Who's your friends?" He asked, referring to us.

"Oh, no we're not her friends." I said, glaring at the girl in front of me. "And I'd, very much, like to keep it that way. So leave us alone." I said, shoving past her as I held onto Matt's hand and made my way through the dancing crowd.

"Your powerful." He joked and I chuckled, putting my arm around him and walked toward the front door of the frat party. "I'll text the boys and Alahna." He said and I nodded.

.

.

.

Nearly 20 minuets later, we seen Nick, Chris, and Alahna come walking out of the party and toward the van. I seemed to notice the grumpy looks on their faces as they filed into the vehicle.

"What's on your shirt?" Matt asked from the driver seat. That's when I noticed a wet spot on the front of Alahna's shirt.

"I don't know, try alcohol." She mumbled, looking out the window as her arms folded across her shirt.

"Seriously? What happened?" I asked and she looked at me with soft eyes.

"That little prissy slut threw her drink." My eyes widened. Abigail. "Oh! But not before she mentioned you and Matt, an how she was going to 'ruin your relationship'!" She rolled her eyes.

Opening the car door, I got out and heard Matt yell after me. "Cass! What are you doing!?" He yelled.

Ignoring him, I reentered the party to find Abigail and another girl standing by the staircase.

walking over, the first thing that came to mind was leaving a hand print across her face. And so I did. :)

Smacking the shit out of her, she grabbed her cheek and looked up at me confused. "What the hell?!" She screamed.

"Instead of upsetting my friends over something between you and I, take it up with me, not them. You stupid bitch." I spat in her face, whipped my hair around and stormed out of the party and back to the van.

"What did you do?" Nick asked as I buckled up.

Shrugging, I answered. "Smacked her, spat on her. Nothing too big." I winked at Alahna and we all chuckled.

"Hey Siri!" Chris yelled over us. Looking at him, we all sat confused. "Play Lip Gloss by Lil' Mama!" He smiled and began singing along.

"Okayyy!" Nick yelled, hyping up Chris as we all danced and sang along.

.

.

.

BOO! :) Welcome back to the end of another chapter from 'Look Alike' :)

Its officially spooky season and this Friday, the last movie to The Halloween Franchise will be streaming in the cinema AND on Peacock. If you don't have money for either (Like me) then go to safari/google and look up soap2day :) Thank me later, lovely's ;)

Tell me what you guys are going as for Halloween! I'd love to hear :) And even though nobody asked, I'm going as LHH~ Long Hair Harry :D!!!

Thanks SOO much for reading this chapter of Look Alike! <3 I have 2 other fanfics, 'Us' And 'Comfort Crowd' :))) Check them out if you enjoy my writing :) I highly prefer reading 'Us' If your interested In the Sturniolo's.

Make sure you watch the triplets vlog this evening. Happy Halloween and ill see you on Chapter 17!!! :DDD

Bye! ~T