20*

I've been quite inactive here lately, because Ive been very tired and sick so if there's a bad typo in this chapter, just over look it- lmao.

Enjoy!!!

                     *✧・゚: *✧・゚:

.

.

.

>Cassie<

After the talk with Chris, and the situation with Abigail, I needed to get out of the house for a while, so me and Nick went to get our nails done.

We invited Alahna to join us but she was with Makai so she couldn't.

I didn't want long nails, neither did Nick so he got white acrylic over his nails with little stars and I got light blue almond nails with dark blue abstract art.

"I heard you and Chris talked things out." Nick randomly said as I took a drink from my milkshake.

I looked at him for a second, then shrugged. "He just won't leave it alone." I said. "It's like he still loves me or something."

"Well, maybe he does. Chris isn't the type of guy who moves on quickly." He reasoned, me just casually nodding like usual. "But... love is a strong word. A strong feeling. If he does, what will you do?"

I stare at him blankly. "What do you mean? I can't do anything, I'm with Matt. I love Matt, and he loves me!" I said, turning back to look out over the beach waters.

I watched as people sat up their areas, towels spread out everywhere where women sat on top, holding their babies and tanning.

If only life was that peaceful and easy.

"Are you okay?" He asks me after a moment of silence passes by.

"Yeah, I'm just... thinking about everything." I said, him nodding.

"I'm always here for you if you need to talk." He told me.

I smiled gently at him, laying my head on his shoulder. "I know." I said, my voice small and soft.

After that, nothing was said. Small chatter formed around us, the waves crashing upon the shore, the children around us were laughing, everything was so calm.

.

.

.

- Chris -
.
Nick and Cassie left the house a few hours ago, Matt was downstairs talking to Nate, and Alahna was with her brother, so I sat alone on my bed.

I wasn't doing anything, just sitting there.

I'd pick up my phone every few minuets just to pass time.

I was bored, nothing to do, so I called Arabella.

"Hello?" The girl picked up after a few seconds.

"Hey, it's uh... it's Chris."

"I know who it is. What do you want?" She seemed upset.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?" I asked, my voice was kind of low.

"Chris... I have a girlfriend now." She said, pausing after.

"No, no no. Not as a couple or anything... as, friends?" I had hope in my voice.

"I can't today, maybe this weekend?" She suggested.

Shit. This weekend, we're going to the beach! What the hell do I say?!