6*

I know what your thinking! Why haven't I posted? Well... I've been sick :( still am but I'm feeling better.

Your all probably mad at me for the last chapter, too. You might not support Matt and Cassie and I'm sorry if that's how you feel 😕

.

.

.

Cassie
Last night went by in a blur. All I remember was feeling empty as he screamed at me.

I know how he felt, but he hurt me more. I trusted them alone. I loved them both, and this happens. I'm still distraught about the whole situation and I haven't even thought about Arabella.

There was a small knock at the door, interrupting my thoughts as I gave permission to enter. A content sigh left my lips as I noticed it to be Nick.

"Good morning, I heard you and Chris last night. Are you okay?" He asked quietly as he jumped onto the bed gently. I took note that Matt returned to his room, and I didn't really mind.

"Yeah, I just... I feel like trash, you know?" I asked looking up at him sadly. He pulled me into a small, reassuring hug as he rubbed my back in comfort.

"Not really, I've never experienced any thing like this. I just know that Chris fucked up and Arabella betrayed you." He replied with a low sigh as I looked down at my lap.

"Yeah, I trusted them. Together mostly, and this happens. I don't even want to talk to either of them." I said as I heard chatter coming from the kitchen and my eyebrows knitted together as I looked at Nick in confusion. Him returning the look, we both stood up to walk out into the kitchen and I immediately turned around, seeing both Chris and Arabella standing side-by-side.

"Oh hell no. Why would you bring her here!?" Nick yelled and Chris threw his hands up in defense.

"She just came over to hang out." He said, mimicking Nicks tone.

"Dude, your so messed up." He said and turned to walk back to my room where I sat on my bed.

"I really can't believe this is happening." I said flatly as I felt tears sting at the brim of my eyes.

"Don't do this to yourself-" There was a knock heard at my door, interrupting what Nick was saying as he sighed and stood to open the door. He immediately tried to shut it back but Chris put his arm out to stop him from closing the door completely. "Go away! She doesn't want you in here." He yelled at Chris but he didn't even move.

"Please, I just want to talk to her. Just give me 10 minuets at least!" He reasoned and Nick turned to look at me as I took a second to give him a small nod.

"10 minuets. That's it." He said and walked right past him, but not before shoving his shoulder as Chris lightly stumbled back a little.

"Uh, hey." He said flatly as he sat down at the bottom of my bed. I wiped a tear that had made its way down my cheek as I sat with a look of boredom. "I just wanted to tell you, I'm sorry. You didn't deserve that, and if that's really how you feel about Matt, then I'm okay with that." He stopped for a breath and I rolled my eyes, looking away. "Listen, Cas. I'm really trying!"

"Not hard enough." I said emotionless. He sighed quietly. "Did it make you feel better?" I asked and he looked up at me confused. "You know, kissing my best friend, well, ex-best friend." I said with a slight shrug.

"No, no it didn't. It actually had me thinking about my actions. Really hard." He said looking down at his lap, again.

"Good. I have nothing else for you, Chris. And I don't think I should be asking for permission to be with your brother." I said with boredom in my tone. What I said was the truth. I didn't want to be with him anymore. "Even though I don't want to, I accept your apology. But only if it means you leaving me alone. I don't need your sympathy because I'm fine." I said as another tear dropped onto my arm. He noticed and took a hint, leaving the room but not before nodding. He stopped at the door before speaking one last thing.