18*

I wanna know what y'all were for Halloween?

Okay, so this chapter is dedicated to Halloween... sorry I took another break, I've been feeling sick-

Enjoy!!

.

.

.

- Cassie -
.
We got invited to a Halloween party! I was honestly so excited because I've been waiting to dress up with Matt.

We went through ideas, sitting on the bed as I scrolled through Pinterest.

"Oh god, Matt!" I looked up at him, shoving my phone in his face. He gave me a look before smirking with a nod.

We're officially going as a cowboy and cowgirl?! :)

Matt claims he dressed up as a cowboy a few years back, and Chris confirmed his claim... but yeah?
.

The party was originally scheduled for Saturday, and that was today... so I sat on the bed looking through the boys clothes, trying to find an outfit for Matt.

Luckily, I found some jeans and a flannel for him to wear to the party.

"What time is it?" Matt asked, rummaging through the closet.

"Uh, 6:32." I told him and he nodded.

I found an outfit in my drawer, did my makeup, and did my hair while Matt got ready as well.

.

"30 minuets guys!" Nick said, knocking on our door to catch our attention. The door was open a little so we heard him perfectly.

"Are you ready?" I asked, tightening my braid a little. He gave me a thumbs up before grabbing his phone and wallet.

When we got downstairs, Nick was dressed up as Waluigi, and Chris was dressed up as Steve Harrington.

Alahna messaged us, so we would come pick her up from her house.

.

.

.

- Chris -

.

When we got to the party, there were loads of people out front. It was a normal house. Plants were placed out front to give the house more of a look. But the yard was trashed.

Red, plastic cups were thrown out on the lawn. Toilet paper was hanging from tree branches. The windows were filling with black and white flashing lights, and music echoed out of the house.

As we walked into the yard, a couple opened the door and welcomed us in. The girl had dark blonde hair, and the boy had curly, brunette hair that sat not to far up from his shoulders.

Nathan stood beside me the whole time, Alahna stood talking to the people who greeted us, and Nick was with Matt and Cassie.

"Alahna told me about what happened." Nathan spoke over the loud music.

I turned to look at him, confused. What? Oh he can't hear me...

"What?" I asked, mostly yelled.

"That's why I came back. I missed you, Chris." He yelled. I looked down at the floor, then nodded.

"I've missed you, too." I replied. "What did she tell you?"

"Alahna said you were acting off. She was concerned, as well as Cassie and Nick." He explained, me trying to keep up as people danced around us.

I began looking around, but my eyes fell on the two people that bothered me the most at this moment. Matt and Cassie stood in a far corner, kissing. I tried looking away, but I was frozen. I couldn't move. I couldn't feel my body.