4.

a/n: PLEASE FORGIVE ME omg i've had the worst  few weeks of my life LMAOO i got put on lexapro so i've been kind of groggy but i promise i did not abandon you guys on purpose

**
Shawn had taken the two back home, hoping it would make the conversation go smoother as they were in a safe place.

Jaxon sighs as Shawn lets him walk in first. He sets his bag down on the island and goes into the fridge for a water bottle.

Shawn closes the front door behind himself, locking the door before following Jaxon into the kitchen. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

Jaxon turns around to face Shawn. "I don't really know. It's embarrassing."

"You don't have to be embarrassed with me, though." Shawn reaches out to grab Jaxon's hand. "When I asked you to marry me, I wanted every part of you. So please talk to me."

Jaxon nods his head. "I'm just so burnt out. And I hate it because growing up I was always the gifted child. I was super smart and could get my assignments done in less than an hour. I can't do that anymore."

"But that doesn't mean anything, Jaxon. You're still the same person and you got this. You're doing great."

Jaxon nods as he looks up at Shawn. "I appreciate you saying that. Even if I don't feel it."

"Of course. How about we lay down and watch movies? Take your mind off of it?"

"Sure."

**
Jaxon sits up in bed. They had already watched two movies. "Maybe I should make a new schedule."

Shawn grabs the remote, pausing the movie. He looks over at Jaxon and shrugs. "Meaning what?"

"I just think...I've been in the same cycle for a few months and it's making me feel like I'm not doing much."

Shawn rubs Jaxon's shoulder. "You think that will help?"

Jaxon nods. "It'll change the routine of things. Like...Instead of waiting til class starts to go get coffee, I can get it earlier. Start my day earlier."

"You should do it then," Shawn grabs Jaxon's hand and smiles. "I just want you to be okay. I know it's hard to see yourself the way others see you, but I think it could help."

Jaxon smiles at him. "Thank you, love."

Shawn smiles at him. "I can already see you feeling better. Just make sure to talk to me, alright? I got you."

Jaxon nods and sits up to kiss Shawn on the lips. "Thank you. My fiancé."

Shawn chuckles. "You're welcome...My fiancé."

**
Jaxon steps out of the shower, having gotten up earlier than Shawn today. He grabs his towel, wrapping it around his waist. He walks into the bedroom and sees Shawn still sound asleep on the bed.

Jaxon grabs his glasses before placing his hand on Shawn's back. "Baby?"

Shawn groans and turns his head. "What's up?" He brings his hand up to his eyes, rubbing them aggressively. "What time is it."

"Early. It's nine," He grabs his phone and nods. "I'm getting breakfast. Trying to start my day earlier."

Shawn hums and reaches out to grab Jaxon's leg. "Good job, baby. Proud of you."

Jaxon smiles. "Mhm. Wanna go with me?"

Shawn opens his eyes and looks up at Jaxon. "Where you tryna go?"

"Uh...I don't know. I thought we could have a remake of our failed date last night." Jaxon rubs his hands up and down Shawn's back.