9.

Shawn rolls out of the bed the next morning. They had ended up falling asleep through dinner and the rest of the day. Shawn shuts the door behind himself as he uses the restroom.

Once he was finished, he makes his way back to the bed to grab his phone. Jaxon was still fast asleep on his side of the bed. He lets out a yawn and grabs his phone, seeing three texts from Timothy.

He rolls his eyes as he reads through them.

from Timothy S.: it was seriously nice to see u and jaxon again!

from Timothy S.: we should go out for drinks!

from Timothy S.: when i say we i mean you and jaxon haha lol

Shawn rubs his eyes and sets his phone down, grabbing his boxers off the floor to slip on. He stands up and walks out to the kitchen to make something for the two of them to eat.

*
Jaxon wraps his arms around Shawn's waist, leaning his head against his back. "Why do you always leave the bed?"

"I was starving," Shawn flips a pancake. "Are you hungry? Pretty sure we slept through dinner."

"Mhm, very hungry actually." Jaxon pulls away, "Thank you for making breakfast. It's very husband-y of you to do."

"I try my best," Shawn turns around to kiss him once. "Ooh. You're still naked, I like what I see."

Jaxon smiles and backs away. "Well, avert your eyes. I need to go get dressed I'm freezing cold."

Shawn watches Jaxon as he walks away to their bedroom. He smiles before turning back to his pan of food.

When Jaxon returns, he places Shawn's phone in his hands. Shawn looks up at him and furrows his brows. "Why'd you bring me this?"

"Gav called you," Jaxon grabs a coffee mug from the cabinet. "If he's asking to borrow sugar, again, tell him no."

Shawn chuckles and clicks on Gavin's contact to call him back. Jaxon pours himself a cup of coffee, sitting up on the counter to walk Shawn.

"Hello?" Shawn turns around to face Jaxon. "Jax said if you're calling about sugar again the answer is no."

This causes Jaxon to smile a little.

"Wait, what's up?" Shawn asks.

"Why the fuck is Timothy texting me?" Gavin asks again, more clearly into the phone.

"I don't know. What did he say?"

"Something about meeting up for drinks. Is he not aware that besides Jaxon I'm his number one hater?"

"That would make you number two."

"Whatever, man. What's going on? Are you like...Talking to him?" Gavin asks.

"Fuck no, are you serious? He's just being fuckin' weird. I don't know why he's texting you."

"Mm. Okay. I guess I'll just leave him on read," Gavin sighs. "I gotta get to work. I picked up a morning shift. Well talking about this later, okay?"

"Yeah, sure." Shawn removes the phone from his ear before looking up at Jaxon.

"What was that about?" Jaxon asks as he takes a sip from his coffee.

"Nothing...Just," Shawn grabs his phone and shoves it into Jaxon's hands.

Jaxon sets his coffee mug down and reads the texts Timothy sent him. "Oh wow. I'm assuming he texted Gavin as well?" He looks up from the phone.

"Yup."

Jaxon hops down from the counter. "What's his end goal, here? I mean, what does he want?"

"I'm not sure," Shawn shakes his head. "I mean it's been years since I've even thought about him."

Jaxon hands Shawn's phone back to him. "He's weird. But maybe we should go out for drinks. Make him pay too." He walks over to the stove to turn off Shawn's food.

"Yeah? What's our goal here?"

"Uh, waste his money? Then I can get all drunk and flirty and make him jealous 'cause you know I'm a horny drunk."

Shawn chuckles and walks over to Jaxon. Jaxon grabs the plate of pancakes and hands them to Shawn. "You're being jealous again. Bringing JJ out."

"JJ?" Jaxon asks.

"Jealous Jaxon."

**
"So? How'd everything go? You guys talk?" Kai asks as she sits down with Jaxon. They'd gone out for lunch again.

"Uh, yeah...Yeah. We talked." Jaxon blushes.

"Oh girl no you didn't," Kai jokingly hits his shoulder. "You went home a fucked him!?"

Jaxon's eyes widen as he looks around. "Loud much! Oh my god! And yea, I took your advice."

"I didn't think you'd actually do it!" Kai laughs. "Was it good? Told you make-up sex is good."

"Yes, it was very good. But we actually talked after...And we came to a mutual understanding. And I apologized."

"Good. That's good. I'm happy for you guys. Has...you know who messaged Shawn again?"

"He did, this morning," Jaxon sips his water. "He wants us to go out with him. I jokingly told Shawn we should make him pay."

Kai smiles. "Maybe you should. He's weird trying to be in Shawn's life again."

"Right!" Jaxon shrugs his shoulders. "He's so weird. But I guess I'll let him think he's able to. Just for a while."

Kai takes a bite of her food and smiles. "Bitch, you're so devious and I love it."

Jaxon smiles at her and sits back in his seat. "I forgot to say. Your hair looks so fucking good."

"Oh, thanks love," Kai pats the top of her head. "Only took six hours, totally nothing serious."

"I love that for you," Jaxon smiles.

**