11.

As stated, Gavin did swing by Shawn and Jaxon's apartment with dinner. He walks in and sees the group all doing their homework.

Shawn was supposed to be working on a new tattoo design but had quickly fallen asleep on the couch. Jaxon smiles at Gavin. "Hi! What'd you bring?"

Gavin holds up the bags of food. "Chicken, potatoes, mac and cheese, and biscuits."

Kirstin smiles and stands up. "Yum?! I'm starving."

Chantel glances at Gavin and nods. "Yeah. Thanks, Gav."

Gavin just nods his head at her. Jaxon notices and turns to look at Kai who also seemed to notice. He clears his throat, "You gonna invite AJ?"

"No, he's at his boss for dinner." Kai stands up with Jaxon. She leans closer to him. "Are they okay?"

Jaxon just shrugs his shoulders before looking down at Shawn. He pokes his shoulder. "Shawn? Wake up. Gavin brought food."

Once Shawn was awake, they all got situated in the kitchen. Since Jaxon and Shawn's place was the usual hangout spot, they'd bought extra chairs for when their friends came over.

"So you guys are actually gonna go out with him?" Gavin asks. He stands up and walks to the fridge to grab something to drink.

"Yeah, why not," Shawn shrugs.  "We just aren't sure of his intentions. But if he's offering to pay then why skip it."

Kirstin takes a bite of her food. "How long did you guys date back in high school?"

Shawn leans back in his seat and sighs. "Uh...We were on and off for like...Two years probably."

"Oh wow."

Chantel furrows her brows. "So you met Jax after him?"

Shawn nods his head. "Yup. But, I thought he was cute in between Timothy and I's...situation-ship."

Gavin laughs at that as he sits back down. "God. Timothy was the most annoying person ever. Has he tamed down since?"

"I mean yeah," Shawn wipes his mouth with a napkin, throwing his arm around Jaxon's seat. "Maybe he just wants a friend or something."

"Well, you two play your cards right. We don't want another Aaliyah situation." Kirstin says.

**
It was finally the weekend and Jaxon and Shawn had decided to go out for drinks with Timothy.

Shawn was laying on the bed, waiting for Jaxon to finish getting ready. He sits up and checks the time on his phone. "Babe? Can you hurry the hell up?"

Jaxon furrows his brows. "Don't speak to me like that, Mister. I'll come over there and spank you."

"Oh yeah?" Shawn stands up and joins Jaxon in the bathroom. He lays his chin on Jaxon's shoulders, bringing his hands to rest on his waist.

"Yeah," Jaxon smiles as he grabs his mascara. "I wanna get cute. Did you see the text? He sent us to a gay club."

"Tryna get cute for all the bears?"

Jaxon chuckles. "I'm getting cute so people can look and me and think, 'oh he's so cute and fuckable' but then realize I'm with you and be like 'oh man he's a lucky guy'."

Shawn looks up at Jaxon through the mirror. "You're so-."

"It's true, right," Jaxon sets his mascara down before turning around to face Shawn. "How do I look?"

Shawn looks down at him, their bodies pressed against each other. He sets his hands on either side of the sink. "Hm. I think you look fuckable."

Jaxon smiles widely. "Don't start. We committed and we can't walk into the club with hard-ons."

"Says who?"

"Says me."

*
When they got there, it was relatively loud and full of various kinds of men. Jaxon looks up at Shawn, feeling himself getting a little anxious at the loud noise. He reaches down and grabs Shawn's hand for reassurance.

Shawn looks down at him and smiles, squeezing his hand once. "You alright?"

"Mhm." Jaxon smiles as he looks over and sees Timothy sitting at a table. He waves nicely at him. "Hi, Timothy."

"Oh hey!" Timothy smiles back as the two take their seats. "I already ordered a round of shots. Tequila okay?"

Shawn sits back in his seat, shoving his keys into his front pocket. "Hell yeah."

Jaxon smiles and crosses his legs. "I didn't know there was a gay bad over here. You come here often?"

"Yeah, when I'm not working. I feel like it's easier to make friends or...Maybe even score a date at gay bars. This your first one?"

"Yeah. Shawn and I don't really go to gay bars or clubs. They're a little intimidating."

"I can see that. But," Timothy watches a man walk to the bar, holding up two fingers while smiling. "I'm-...Open to possibilities."

Jaxon furrows his brows and turns his head to look at the guy that Timothy was staring at. Timothy shakes his head and reaches down to grab a shot off the table, "Anyways...Cheers to rekindled friendships!"

Shawn reaches down to grab two and passes Jaxon one of them. "Cheers." He smiles. Jaxon smiles as well as he brings the shot glass up to his lips.

*

Timothy excused himself to the bathroom and Jaxon turns to face Shawn. "I think he has a crush on that dude over there."

Shawn was sipping on a vodka cran, leaning back on the club couch. "What?"

"Did you not see the way he was looking at that guy? And the things he said earlier?" Jaxon sets his drink.

Timothy walks back to the couches, a smile on his face. "Sorry."

"You're perfectly fine," Jaxon smiles, "So...What's the story with him?" Jaxon directs his attention to the guy with a small afro. He has low eyes and was a few feet taller than Jaxon. He was leaning against the bar by himself.

Timothy blushes and shrugs his shoulders. "Oh uh...Nothing yet. I've seen him a few times around here but...I'm not sure how to approach him."

"Oh really?" Jaxon asks.

Shawn sits up a little to glance at the guy they were talking about. "Do you like him?" He asks.

"I'm...Interested, yes. That's kinda the whole reason I asked you guys out for drinks. I want advice on like...How to talk to guys. I know I was an asshole back in high school but that's because I was insecure. But, I wanna get into dating and you guys have been together for like...Seven years so...I was hoping you guys could help."

Jaxon looks over at Shawn who had his eyebrows raised. "O-Oh...Oh."

*