thank you :)

i am so so happy to see the end of this series. i started writing these characters when i was literally like 11 and it just became a hobby. i've become very attached to these characters and i love them so much.

although my earlier writing is absolute ASS .. i'm really glad you guys have found space to love them as ur own. i appreciate that you guys are able to recognize what these characters are and how important they are. i do plan to go through and edit the previous books, so if they are unpublished for a while that is why.

i am forever grateful for all you who still read, even tho you don't leave comments anymore. i'm rolling my eyes fr guys i miss u come back to me.

jk jk but seriously thank you sm i have so much gratitude and appreciation that you guys have enjoyed these books lol.

anyways ... i hope u enjoyed and let me know if any other ideas you may have. (the shaxon one shots may include some more parenting/being married prompts if you guys would like ;) ..)

oh ... p.s. i'm writing a new story so i'm just gonna include the synopsis of those who may be interested :)

lessons in love - wlw

"Don't you ever get tired of pretending?"

"I want to be who I want to be. I want to know who I am."

Moe, a bookstore employee, and English major adopted by Elena and Robert, meets Kiana, an elementary education major.  As their romance blooms, they grapple with Moe's past trauma, Kiana's family pressure to pursue medicine, and Kiana's discovery of her bisexuality. Together, they navigate the challenges of self-discovery and societal expectations while fighting for their love and individual aspirations.

okay cool.
love you guys so much.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝙱𝚘𝚢 (𝚋𝚡𝚋) 🎉