48.

The next few months were filled with more wedding planning, ring shopping, invitation sending, suit fittings, and more. Jaxon was still looking for work; however, they had plans after their wedding to move back to Pennsylvania. They decided it would be better for him to keep tutoring and pick up a part-time on-campus job before looking for work once they moved.

It was two weeks before the wedding, and they were both starting to get anxious. Jaxon was sitting on the couch, biting into an apple and scrolling on his phone. Shawn walks into the house, tossing his bag on the ground.

"Hey, baby," He says, making his way around, planting a kiss on his lips. "How was work?"

"It was okay," Jaxon says. "I had to help someone through a breakdown over their math grade, but...otherwise, it was fine. You?"

"It was okay," Shawn says as he takes a seat. "Maverick let me know he has another shop in Philly, close to that apartment we looked at. Said he'll take care of me securing a job there."

Jaxon can't help the smile that spreads across his face. "I can't believe we're moving...and about to get married."

"Right," Shawn smiles. "I was thinking...we should get the group together to tell them. I just don't want them to be blindsided when we announce we're leaving L.A."

"Good idea." Jaxon sits up a little. "We could host a dinner tonight? I'm sure everyone will be free."

"Sounds good."

Jaxon looks back down at his phone, pulling up the group chat with all seven of them.

From 'Jaxon' To 'the seven sins':
- is everyone free to join me & shawn for dinner tonight?

From: 'kai <𝟑'
- oh no i'm scared...are u guys calling off the wedding?

From 'gav':
- 10 bucks says shawn did something stupid

From 'kirst :3':
- or they got into some trouble together

From 'chantel :)':
- i bet someones nudes got leaked

From 'aj':
-we can be there :) is 7 okay??

From 'my love':
- first of all fuck you guys i would never break up w jaxon i'd rather relive my entire childhood. second of all yes 7 works and aj you've always been my favorite

From 'gav':
- whatever i kissed u first

                                                * * *

Jaxon spent his time cooking a big enough dinner for all their friends while Shawn cleaned around the house. As Jaxon stirred his mashed potatoes, he couldn't help but smile at the domesticity of it all: inviting their friends over for dinner...making dinner and cleaning..., and making an announcement as a couple. His heart felt warm and fuzzy.

The doorbell rings, and Shawn trudges over to open the door. He smiles when he sees Kai and AJ, perfectly on time, holding a bottle of wine. "Hi!" Kai says, a smile on her face.