20.

Armonn smiles widely as he sees Jaxon and Shawn enter the club. He scurries over with Timothy following behind him. "You guys made it!"

Armonn reaches out and hugs Jaxon. Shawn shoves his hands in his pockets, making sure to give off the vibe that he doesn't wanna be touched.

Armonn picks up on this and just smiles at him. He turns his attention back to Jaxon. "You have to try this drink I found on the menu. It's so good!"

He grabs Jaxon's hand and they make their way to the bar. Shawn watches carefully as they make it to the bar before averting his attention to Timothy.

"Hey."

"Wassup," Timothy shoves his hands in his pockets as well. He glances at Armonn and Jaxon. "Seems like they're gonna be good friends."

"Yeah, seems like it. Jax doesn't really have any gay friends...Actually, I don't think he has any."

"Seriously? He seems like he would."

"Nah," Shawn says as he watches Jaxon take a sip from the drink Armonn bought him.

Timothy shrugs his shoulders, leaning towards the bar. "Well, let me buy you a drink."

"Aight."

Armonn had ended up dragging Jaxon to the dance floor when he heard one of his favorite songs blasting from the speakers.

Shawn takes a seat, turning to face the dance floor to keep his eye on Jaxon. Timothy sits next to him, copying his action. "So? How's life treating ya?"

"Fine," Shawn replies, taking a sip from his drink. "How about you? How's it going with Armonn?"

"Good! Really good. We went on our first official date and it went super well."

"That's good." Shawn tilts his cup towards himself before bringing it up to his lips to chug it empty. He coughs a little before turning around. "Time for another."

Timothy raises his eyebrows and smiles. "Sure you don't wanna pace yourself? You've only been here for like five minutes."

"Trust me, I'm fine. I handle my alcohol pretty well. I've been drinking since I was fourteen."

Timothy frowns a little. "Still..."

"I'll be fine," Shawn grabs his drink off the bar. "Don't mind me. I'm just gonna go steal my fiancé off the dance floor."

Timothy watches as he walks away from the bar. Armonn waves at him, trying to get his attention to join them. He smiles and stands up, walking to the dance floor.

**
"Yo, can I get another?" Shawn taps on the bar. He wasn't completely drunk yet but he had more than five already, and they'd only been there for thirty minutes.

Jaxon joins him at the bar. "Hey, babe," He glances down at the drink, followed by the three shot glasses he ordered. "That's all for you?"

"Mhm. Watch this." Shawn takes all three shots back to back. He wipes his mouth before taking a seat and picking up his drink. "Impressed?"

Jaxon smiles a little, helping him sit down correctly. "Uh...Maybe. How about...You take a break after this one? Sober up a little?"

"Why? I'm barely tipsy." Shawn slurs a little. He brings the cup up to his lips, taking a long sip. "Plus...Ain't this s'pose to be cheerin' me up or sumn?"

Jaxon steps closer to Shawn and nods. He grabs the drink from Shawn's hands. "Yes, but I'd also like you to pace yourself. Okay?"

Shawn sighs and nods. "Sure...Now can I finish that?"