Chapter 5: The Next Generation

As this was happening Cody had just arrived at school. He looked around and saw that the was almost nobody around. The reason he was this punctual is because he wanted to find the last member of his team.

Cody stood in front of the Maganu tree and noticed that some fruits had started to ripen. Before he could pick one he heard something coming from the far end of school.

Although it was faint the boy detected the presence of other students. Like a moth to the flame he walked towards the sound. This lead him to a corridor near the club rooms. There he found six boys standing around another one.

"Look at what you did to my new shoes. They're ruined because of you." A boy with orange hair pushes the boy in the middle to the ground.

"He doesn't know how much they cost."

"S-sorry I didn't see you." The frightened student responded. "I...I thought the was no one around."

"You think apologizing will fix things?" The boy stated as he clutched his hand. Water started to appear around the hand. "Your punishment has only just begun."

Just as the Motsa boy was about to swing his fist. Cody grabbed the wrist stopping the orange haired boy. The bully shifted his eyes to Cody. Like him everyone else was surprised by the abnormals sudden appearance. "Didn't you hear him apologize? It was an accident so get off your high horse."

"I just can't believe that an abnormal just touched me." Suddenly two fire balls were launched at Cody. The Dlamini boy managed to evade them, however he let go of the boy's hand.

"Get your disgusting hands off him." A boy with pink hair stepped in.

"What should we do with him Kenya?" The boy who fired the fireball questioned.

Kenya then created a water snake which he fired at Cody. The Dlamini boy created his staff and blocked the attack. "I don't want trouble leave and don't ever attack him again."

"You think you have the right to order a member of one of the noble clans around." Kenya created several of the water snakes. "I don't think so, you pathetic abnormal."

Cody managed to block a few of them however two managed to hit him damaging his clothes in the process. "That's a good look for you."

"Why do you take pleasure in hurting others?" Cody asked

"Because it's my birth right..." Kenya shifted to the brown haired boy his friends had pinned down. He pointed his finger at him as a water bubble appeared on his finger. "And I am about to exercise it."

"Stop!" Cody ran from his position to the front of the attack. The boy's eyes glowed yellow for a split second giving the boy an extra boost of energy.

Kenya was surprised by this. Cody managed to stop the attack with his night staff easily. "You don't have a right to hurt anyone. " The boy's teeth sharpened.

Just as Kenya was about to respond a hand touched his shoulders sent a small current of electricity into his body. "If you know what's good for you'd stop this right now." A pair of blue eyes glared at Kenya.

The orange haired boy clicked his tongue before telling his friends to leave. He removed this person's hand from his shoulder and walked away.

"And I thought members of the Motsa clan had more sense than most." He stated as Kenya walked away. "I guess everyone from the noble clans is the same."

Cody looked at the boy and immediately recognized him. "You are...granny Lethu's kid."

"No I'm her grandchild." He corrected Cody. The boy sighed before turning to the Dlamini boy. "Just call me Tesla okay." He added to which Cody nodded in response.