Chapter 8: Light and Shadow

In the distance Ozen flew at full speed. "I hope I make it there on time." He noticed a giant dragon in the distance.

Meanwhile, Cody looked up and saw that it was Tesla. Thanks to the ever increasing darkness the boy's eyes shined ever bright.

"I never thought I'd fight a member of Tsela clan again." Kholwane stated. With the swing of his arm, Tesla sent the attack crashing down on the villains.

The trio watched as the villains bathed in lightning. Zack created a giant wind barrier to protect himself and his friends. Sparks flew into different directions damaging the surrounding area. This created a thick cloud of smoke.

From the smoke Kholwane emerged. His hair was standing on ends and his clothes scorched. "Is that it..." He stated before falling to the ground.

"Awesome!" Cody marveled at the attack. It was at that point he was reminded of his dream. He looked at Tesla and wondered if he was the person fighting that mysterious monster.

"It's not over yet..." Tesla appeared next to Cody bringing him back to reality. "The other one is still standing."

"You've all grown up quite well. I'm really impressed with your skills children." Lady-T stated as as a giant shadow hand blew away the smoke. Compared to Kholwane she was barely scratched.

Suddenly, Cody noticed a dark aura envelope her. It looked and felt similar to the one that masked man had in his dream. Upon closer inspection the boy realized both the man and Lady-T had similar colored clothes. While his mask was that of a bull, Lady-T had a rabbit looking mask.

The strangest part was that it didn't seem like the others had noticed it. Cody was expecting a witty comment about the dark aura from Zack, however the boy stayed silent not even acknowledging it. Even Tesla and his bolt vision seemed not to see it.

"She is now as strong as my grandma at her peak." Tesla measured the level of Lady-T's azoth.

"I'm much stronger than her. Just ask the abnormal." Lady-T looked at Cody. "He has a very different perspective..."

"She is telling the truth." Cody sweat. Suddenly, some spikes emerged from the shadow wall. Before anything was done, the spikes were fired at the kids.

Using their respective attributes; Zack, Cody and Tesla casted spells destroying them. Immediately after that, Zack started bleeding from the nose.

"Looks like you are running low on azoth." Lady-T observed. "Your body is now converting you tissue to replenish the azoth you are using."

From the walls shadow hands emerged. They moved around like snakes avoiding Tesla's Lightning. When two went for Abby, Cody parried them away. However, that left him open to a counter attack.

Two of the hands came out of nowhere and flew straight to Cody. Just before they could reach the abnormal, a lamp of light appeared in front of the boy. With a single beam of light, it destroyed dozens of the hands.

Seeing it Lady-T looked up to see a person standing in mid air. "So he has finally arrived." She smiled. "Good evening Ozen."

Without warning she sent a barrage of shadow fists at him. Ozen swiftly responded by raining down a million light swords. The two spells cancelled each other. Ozen then appeared in front of the kids. "Who are you?"

"They call me Lady-T." The villain responded before figures made from shadows emerged from the floor. "Dark gathering."

The figures then all ran towards Ozen simultaneously. "True revelation!" Ozen shouted as a book opened unleashing an extremely bright light. He destroyed all the figures including the forest behind them.

"So you've gotten stronger?" Lady-T observed the damage. This confused Ozen who was getting ready to unleash another attack.

"Light ball annihilation." Ozen casted an emission spell.

"I've been waiting for this." She put her hands together. "Shadow ball abyss."

The two fired their attacks simultaneously. They moved so fast that even Tesla could not follow. When the two spells collided they created a huge explosion that could be seen from Mbabane city.

Ozen created a wall of giant swords to shield the teenagers from the blast. Lady-T watched as the explosion destroyed all the flora around her.

When the smoke cleared Cody's uncle discovered Lady-T was gone. She even took Kholwane with her leaving the others behind. It was at that moment that some of the civilian police arrived.

In the distance, Lady-T watched the commotion. From behind the mask, she gently smiled before descending into a shadow. "That should be a big enough of a distraction."

Next Chapter: Family

Sorry for publishing early. This weekend I'll be traveling back to my parents, so I won't be able to publish it on Saturday. Remember to vote and comment. Looking forward to hearing from you😄