Chapter 15: Phantom Claw

Abby jumped from tree to tree dodging her opponents attacks. Every tree she was on was destroyed instantly and turned into sawdust by the Motsa girl's water attacks.

"Fighting you, feels like I'm hunting a rabbit." The Motsa girl monitored Abby's movement.

"However, this rabbit has a dog in them." Abby managed to get to the girl's blind spot. With all her strength, she jumped straight to her opponent who had just realized what was happening.

"Think again looser." Smoke shrouded Abby's target. When she emerged the Nkhosi girl was in another area from her target. "As long as I'm here you won't lay a finger on Kuku."

"Nice work Janet." The Motsa girl emerged from the wall of smoke.

Fighting like Tesla or Cody is not working out for me. I need a more straightforward approach. Abby's hands started glowing

"Your partner is not a person of many words." Abby smirked.

"Yeah, but that's what I like about her." Kuku responded. Suddenly Abby vanished and reappeared in front of Kuku. Smoke surrounded them blinding Abby in the process.

"Smoke sensory technique: hidden compass." Janet casted a spell. When Abby emerged from the target in front of her gone. Before she could rest the Nkhosi girl was hit by a water shield before being kicked away. Using her water sword, Kuku rapidly fired water spheres at Abby.

"And thanks to that silence she is very effective as a partner." Kuku continued the barrage. "People who talk alot are so annoying and useless."

It was at that moment when Abby blocked one of her attacks. "How come you keep blabbing on about your ideals?" Abby looked at her opponent. "Isn't it unfair that you are the only person allowed to express yourself?"

"Shut up!" Kuku ran at Abby. She fired countless water spheres whilst approaching her. Abby without using a spell parried the attacks. The red haired girl evaded Kuku's sword swing before sending her flying with a punch.

"You can't stop me from speaking my mind, because that's what I love to do." Abby moved in to finish her off. Upon punching her, Kuku turned into smoke. It was at that moment when Abby realized that Janet had filled the area with her attribute.

"What were you punching there? Could you be going crazy?" Kuku teased the red head girl. Janet just looked on from the distance.

"Kuku I think you should finish her off. Stop playing around with her." Janet stated.

"Shut up, I'll finish her off when I'm good and ready." Kuku responded.

"Well since you think I'm crazy, then you wouldn't if I go nuts..." The red haired girls' hand glowed. Seeing this Janet vanished into her smoke.

"Explosion fist." Abby destroyed the base of a giant oak tree. She then lifted the rest of the tree with one hand and treated it the same way Cody does with his 'night staff'. The crowd at the stadium was impressed by this feat of strength.

"What do you think you are going to accomplish with that?" Kuku questioned her opponent. Without saying anything Abby ran at her

Like usual Janet's smoke filled the area. "Now it's time for the moment of truth." Abby stopped her advance and began to spin around. As she swung the tree around the red haired managed to hit something with it before tossing the weapon to the sky.

Looking up Kuku saw her partner being pushed by the very large object further into the sky as Abby jumped off towards her. The Motsa girl fired a round of her 'water spheres,' however she missed due to her targets immense speed.