𝟎𝟎𝟏- 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃

IN WHICH, 

TOJI BECOMES A HOUSEHUSBAND

After months and months of trying to get a job, Toji had hit rock bottom. Again. There was just no way anyone would hire him after his past and in all honesty Toji couldnt give two fucks. The only reason he tried was because,

"Jiji you promised." The pretty girl grunted into the pillow turning over to hide her face from him. He could already tell that this would lead to another one of their little talks, which he did not enjoy at all. Keeping his composure Toji nodded folding his arms as his muscular stature leaned against the doorframe. He looked on at her watching her roll around in the sheets muttering how he always did this, and that he wasnt shit.

He scoffed to himself trying not to chuckle at her harsh words. As if she could sense the smirk raising on his face she popped up suddenly her eyes narrowing. She hated when he didnt take her seriously. Once he met her eyes he tried to pretend he wasnt going to laugh pulling the door shut acting as if there was something wrong with it.

"Were you laughing at me? " She gasped hair all over her head as her eyes sharpened on the smile that curved slightly when he sat down next to her on the bed a light sigh coming from his lips. "Oh I wouldnt dare, baby." He raised his hands mockingly with a shrug.

As he lowered them he glanced over her pretty face another chuckle flowing from his lips. How amusing it was to him that she could be this tempting even when she was upset with him. Toji...loved that you could put him in his place or rather he let you. 

He didnt really care for arguments like this one but man was it fucking hilarious to hear how you tried to be stern with him.Considering he was four years older than you, had seen the most horrors that a man could, and still you thought you could scare him. You and your little rants.

Toji looked over to you noticing that now you had bundled up underneath the sheets without another word to him except for "Goodnight, Toji."The sweetness in your voice hit a nerve within him that he didnt know was still alive. Toji could tell that you were deeply upset with him and he knew exactly why. Because this wasnt the first time he didnt keep his promise.

 It was back to back that stuff like this happened to him and in truth it wasnt his fault really.

No one wanted to hire an ex convict.

But he still tried for you.