𝟎𝟎𝟖 - 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐁𝐒?

"Can I get this in pink? Actually in red too

"Can I get this in pink? Actually in red too. Oh and purple. Matter of fact gimmie the whole rack and put the money, in the bag bitch."

Toji skimmed through the racks of women's clothes looking for the right size after having robbed a store literally ten miles down the road. He was searching for the perfect size for his girlfriend. Or maybe a size smaller. He rarely decided what she wore but now he had the genius idea to buy her a wardrobe with the thinest and tiniest things he could find.

"Why didn't I think of this sooner?? " Toji thought as he ripped a mini skirt off a hanger putting it up in the air to configure how small he'd want it. Whatever she wore she always looked good in so this was merely just his mind scheming for some fun. He'd worked hard for these last two days and he wanted his sweet sweet reward.

"YO! OVER HERE!" He yelled flagging down an assistant to come and help him. He raised the skirt up to her much to dismay as he tried to think of how women's clothing worked. The assistant merely stood there completely dumbfounded by the curious look upon Toji's face. He raised his phone up to her face covering it completely with a picture of his girlfriend while he held the skirt up to her waist.

"This looks about right." He muttered to himself and after that he was off to the next isle looking at all the wonderful colors that surrounded him. Women's clothing had too many bright colors. Toji disliked bright colors as he felt they were a bit tacky looking. Like something from a kids cartoon.

He grabbed a few more tight shirts and short skirts and then was off into the next store earning a few disturbed looks by the women that shopped there. Toji of course, was unaware of how hard he was being stared at or better yet he just did not care. He knew what he was on the hunt for and he'd find it without anyone to get in his way.

"Fucking hell," He grumbled glancing down at his phone at the time. She'd miss their call time by an hour or so. He wondered what could have her attention away from him so easily. He wondered who had her attention other than him as he chewed on the inside of his cheek a hand resting on the gun hidden in the waistband of his pants. "Should've known."

He felt the coolness of the metal with a soft chuckle coming from his lips. He licked them a strange darkness to his face as bits of his raven colored hair framed his face. He took in a deep breath and with a heavy sigh he tried to fight the urge of his usual ways. The urge...to kill.

Meanwhile,

You'd just gotten back from your long day at work unsuspecting that maybe Toji was out and about. You called for him but of course no one answered you. Instead you were met with the sounds of the dish washer humming and the sounds of the tv playing in the next room. Usually he'd be sitting at his desk busy with something but he never explained what.