𝟎𝟎𝟗 - 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄

"Mmm~T-TOJI!!"

The girl screamed her legs spread widely both pressed against her shoulders as Toji pinned her down admiring how pretty her fingers looked burried deep inside of herself just because he simply told her to while his tongue grazed lightly against her ear the warmth of his breath almost made her brain melt into mush. Sloppy wasnt even the name for the kind of sex they had on days like this. They were just down right filthy. 

"Look at yourself for me~you can do that for me can't you baby?" Toji cooed quite fakely as a his face remained in its natural mischievious smirk. He couldnt help but eye the way your chest heaved each time your little fingers found the sweetest little spot. The way your hand came out and with it a silky trail that he wanted nothing more than to taste. 

Toji grasped your cheeks turning your face to look at the mirror in the corner of the room. As if he sensed the moan about to milk from your glossy lips he smiled down to you nodding towards your sticky core. "Aren't you just the cutest thing ever, look at you~couldnt wait for me hmm?" Toji asked one hand moving the skimpy underwear he nearly forced you to put on aside. They were pooling down at your ankles the pretty pink covering was and at this point, you may as well have been completely naked.

Still Toji insisted on keeping the heart covers up on your chest and the pink socks that rolled down from the top of your thighs on you. He even said you looked cute this way. Just crying from the tiniest action to your sensitive core. 

"Keep going hmm~? Can you make yourself cum for me?" He asked, placing a slow kiss against your lips as he dragged his tongue through your mouth. Toji's green eyes stared back at you intensely just merely studying your changing reactions. How hot your thighs felt in the palms of his hands as he assaulted them carelessly with his rough hands. If he kept this up, you were sure to die here right now. 

It was as if he'd imgained this or rather, he waited for this moment all day. Just to be able to freely touch your body at will. Each time he gropped your thighs the harder he thrusted his tongue inside of your sticky pink mouth. It muffled the soft cries that managed to escape from your lips although your mouth hung open from how brain numbing his fingers were along with yours. 

While yours rubbed your pretty pink clit, Toji's pumped furiously inside of you determined to draw out every last drop of your affection from your throbbing pussy. The one he liked to suck whenever you came back from work. The one that was just the cutest thing when it squeezed around his fingers making the most ungodly noises.