𝟎𝟎𝟑- 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧

"So where are we going again?" 

She asked, looking at him from the mirror at which they stood in just looking at each other. Toji merely shook his head from side to side as if contemplating on just telling you. But that'd ruin all the fun for him. It'd been a while since he actually planned something for them and so, he couldnt help but keep his lips sealed. 

He wrapped his arms around her waist leaning in to her touch with one of his infamous smiles. Actually, Toji never really smiled genuinely. It was more of a confused one like he wanted to chuckle but didnt. Other times he just looked scary. He was a big guy afterall. 

"Babe...are you sure the worm can-"

"No. Toji the answer is no."

He shrugged clearly not that bothered by it. He had to try though.

"You look damn good," He whispered watching as your eyes widened a little in surprise. Toji always had a blunt way of saying things and that was one of them. He also never beat around the bush when he wanted something. "Y' Should expect stares." He added a hand grazing over your thighs and trailing up to the cup of your ass. 

You rolled your eyes at him, obviously knowing that Toji would probably be the one staring if anyone. Often times he'd just stare at you, and then he'd go back to whatever he was doing as if he hadnt stolen half of your soul with those mirthy green eyes. 

"I think if anyone's gonna stare you'll scare em all away." You grinned watching him nod behind you as he grabbed hold of your chin sinking a deep kiss against your lips as he watched your bodies carefully in the mirror. His eyebrows furrowed a little as he grew more aggressive with his hands. He loved being intrusive as he found it humorous. How your body would shake and then move closer to his. Or even how your face would contort with sudden disapproval.

As he pulled away he watched the sticky trail that connected the two of you with pure lust glinting in his eyes. His heavy hand still gripped onto your cheeks squeezing them slightly as he felt his mouth curve at the sight of your angry little face. "Hurry up and get ready. You know where I'll be." 

"Hopefully at a dentist." You shot back proudly smiling to him as he let you go with a slight scoff already tired of your antics. As he left he took another look behind him sneering as you bent over. A devilish grin across his face which you felt the moment you turned your head. When you glanced back at him you gestured for him to leave though he just stood there with his arms folded letting his eyes wander all across your body. 

It was in fact a nice dress. A tight one at that and Toji found that it was the most sluttiest little dress he'd ever seen. A part of him would have told you change but even so, he couldnt stop himself from looking. Praising the gods for your hips.

"I think you've done enough looking pervert." 

 "Oh come on, can you blame me?" He tsked, leaning against the doorframe as he shot you a smile. The one he gave when you two first met. Somehow that face could erase everything bad that he'd ever done. Like wrecking your car, or shooting the mailman in the face because he thought he was a robber. Or even doing things he just wasnt supposed to. 

With you, Toji got away with everything. 

Oh, and he knew it.

"Why do you take five hundred years to get ready?" Toji asked now messing with his hair as he sighed. He just liked to annoy you when the answers were obvious. When you turned around he met your eyes and then, with a wolfish grin he thought of another annoying remark. "Ah I see what this is," He hummed, now pointing a finger at you as he folded his arms. 

He waited for a moment as if deciding the answer before he said it out loud himself. 

You merely just stared at him hoping that he'd just shut up. 

"What the hell are you going on about?" You sighed turning back to the mirror and adjusting the earrings in your ears until you heard his words that felt as if they'd just sent shivers down your spine. 

"Ya' trying to get fucked tonight, aren't ya?" Toji said proudly, his eyes looking you over as he grinned from ear to ear. He looked so smug against the doorframe you couldnt help but want to shut him up permanently. That stupid smile on his face fueled something inside of you and before you knew it, you were already standing in front of him telling him all about himself. 

Toji looked down at you, an arm above your head as he seemed to not understand your little alien language. Your mouth moved but all he heard was, "Toji..." 

He raised his eyebrows in confusion to you and finally as if he were tired of seeing your little chipmunk mouth move he leaned in to give you another kiss. Which you expected to be rough like his brash nature but to your surprise...it was a soft one. As his eyes closed he let his tongue swirl inside your mouth and as if he loved the taste of your mouth he grabbed your hips hoisting you up onto his, a hand tangled in your hair to have more of you. 

You felt his fingernails sink into your hair the stinging feeling in your scalp making you cry in pain but that all melted away once he let your face go, his lips parting as he finally breathed. He glanced back to you with low green eyes. He said nothing during this time but his face said it all. 

"Toji we're gonna be late!" She whined, her hands cupping both of his cheeks. He closed his eyes a long sigh leaving his lips. He hated she was like this. 

No, no he didn't.

"So now that you're finally ready, I'm not." He grumbled.

"Doesn't matter you can wait can't you?" She asked placing a small kiss against his neck. 

Toji smirked at this his hands firmly placed on her hips as he leaned in to her ears in order to whisper to her. 

"Depends, if you can bounce as good as you complain."