𝟎𝟎𝟐- 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐅 𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀?!?

"Jus' slow down, okay?" Toji sighed, sitting at the desktop in the livingroom while he searched endlessly for any other jobs that may be hiring

"Jus' slow down, okay?" Toji sighed, sitting at the desktop in the livingroom while he searched endlessly for any other jobs that may be hiring. He was searching for hours and hours just to bring himself some resolve in letting her down, again. He couldnt afford to lose her at all. Like, literally afford. 

It was her house. 

Better yet, it was even her computer. 

"I'm trying to figure this out, sweetheart." He breathed but his eyes were filled with mirth the second she passed by him into the kitchen. Today, was a short work skirt. The kind if you stare hard enough you'd be able to make some serious images happen. Toji himself couldnt help but fall for it every time. 

She tugged it down glancing back at him with a nod. "Okay but if you ever need any help..." She smiles and gestured a phone with her hands. Those beautiful lips curling into one of her infamous teases. "Just call me, Ji." And with that she hurried out of the kitchen snagging a slow kiss from his lips, to which he kissed back hoping to invite his tongue to her throat. 

Before she rushed off he got a chance to glance into her eyes almost sealing a promise to himself that he would in fact make her very happy. He had to do it somehow. Other than...

"I'll be back before nine. Oh, and please wash the dishes!" She yelled and then the door slammed shut. Leaving Toji to fall back in the chair with a heavy sigh. His green eyes flicked up to the ceiling as he rubbed his temples before going back to the screen with disinterest. Man, his old jobs were a bit too easy to find. There was always someone looking to kill someone. 

Now everyone just wants uber eats and whatever else they can get packaged. 

Toji sat in silence for a moment thinking of all the possible things he could be good at and make good money with. Then, as he listed all of the jobs in his head he quickly typed in a few keywords in the search bar-he mispelled three of them by the way- and hurried to which ever link seemed easier to read. 

What he found, was a website. 

And apparently his new jobs. 

𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭-𝐚--𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐟.𝐜𝐨𝐦

𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐟?

𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡?

𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐱𝐱𝐱-𝐱𝐱𝐱-𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱