𝟎𝟎𝟓 - 𝐈𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 $𝟐𝟎𝟎

"You know I love you right?" 

Toji whispered holding you against his chest as he scrolled through his phone. He paused however, just to look you in the face. His green eyes glossed over the sleepiness on it and when he seen your eyes close and you muttered an "mhm" he knew that you were bound to fall asleep in the next few minutes. He already knew that you were upset with him. For being a little too rough with you. For making you swallow the pill.

 So he continued scrolling looking at pictures that the two of you took tonight. He wasnt going to get all riled up about it. Toji thought that he knew what was best for the both of you. And that silly dream of having kids? Was completely out the window. There was no way he'd change his mind on that. He'd do anything and everything else except that. And he knew, you secretly hated him for it. 

But he loved you. At least, he didnt really know how to.

Toji glanced back down at his phone his face being lit up by the white light from the screen. How pretty you looked in the ones he took while you were looking away. Toji found himself staring at the picture just taking in every little detail as he kissed your forehead. 

As he let his thoughts drift it wandered back to the plan b sitting on the night stand. Toji wasnt one to use condoms but he also wasnt one to be that careless. Toji thought he was incapable and unable to raise any children of any kind. Even thought of them being around him made his stomach churn. Blinking away that thought he turned his headover against the pillow a long sigh escaping his lips.

 "Y' gonna be mad at me for now. But youll see I know what Im doing." Toji uttered under his breath to her placing another kiss against her delicate cheeks. "Gonna make sure of that."

And the next morning he moved on to the next job. After...completing his first. 

"♡Mmm...♡" Toji huffed, his hand palming the arousal in his joggers. They clung helplessly against his tiny waist but still his happy trail was shown off to the camera capturing his heavenly structure and devilish face. The phone was set up so that his face was cut out but his lips, they were revealed to the view a smirk forming on his face as he read the comments overflowing in the chat. 

Girls pleading for him to show them more of his body. Toji wasnt at all pleased by who they were or what they could look like. He was amused was all. 

His hips were tilted forwards as he turned to the side showing off the viens in his forearms and the firmness of his muscles. Toji tilted his head back a soft hum following an airy exhale of exhaust. "Should we start now?" He asked the camera side eyeing them as he licked his lips milking the beauty within his side profile. It was true Toji knew he was attractive, and if he could use that to get his money then so fucking be it. He'd entertain the hell out of these whores.