𝟎𝟏𝟕 - 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔

"DONT TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JOB

"DONT TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JOB."

You grumbled to him, as you came into his office. It was the third day that you had been called in there because of his little temper. He hated...hated when you had to work along side Nanami. So much so that he moved you to the other side of the department and yet still, he found a way to get on your nerves.

"You might be the new boss around here and whatever, but you dont know what the fuck youre talking about. And your making my job even more difficult." You spoke sassily as he greeted you with a warm kiss. It was hard to stay mad at him when he did that. He knew all your weak points.

"Maybe if you didnt have such a fucking attitude then maybe you'd see I'm only trying to help you." He added in the same snarky tone that you did. That just triggered another smart thing to say to him.

"Oh fuck you."

"I'm gonna fuck that frown off your face if you dont stop." He added huskily, kissing your jaw gingerly. He could smell the pheromones radiating off of you. You guys hadnt fucked in a while since you inisted that he dont touch you. For as long as that old bag of bones was rotting in the hospital at least.

Fuck, he still found a way to get in Toji's way.

Should've aimed for the head, he figured.

You made a face to him, rolling your eyes as you tried to walk away. Even...if you didnt want to. Toji's hands felt really good on your heated skin. As soon as he saw your eyes roll he felt a strange surge of anger rise inside of him."Im gonna make you regret that." He sneered as his lips found your pulse. He sucked slowly a quiet snicker rumbling on your heated skin. You bit your lips, fighting a shy moan of approval.

Damn it, he was making it hard to stand up right.

Toji wrapped an arm around your waist snaking down to grope your ass as he slid his tongue inside of your mouth. The sound of a smack coming from the passionate kiss. At this your eyes grew sleepy as you let him feel over the skimpy skirt that rode up on your thighs. As you felt your soul parting from your eager body you turned your head to where his hand were your eyes innocently flicking over how hard he held you. He could fit a good amount of both in one large hand and his veins jumped from the skin, showing off how strong he was.

Your cheeks burned at the sight your eyes looking up at him with desperation. "Ji...are ya gonna fuck me now?" You pouted to him and he smiles brushing hair from your face with a free hand as he studied the vexation in your eyes.

Oh he knew you were more than ready for him as his hand skated under the skirt to come into contact with hot wet panties.

You were soaking through them from sitting in his lap the last time he called you in. So much so he could feel the outline of your pussy through it his finger now pushing on your clit. He listened to your whine and instantly he brought your body closer to him a sleazy look in his eyes.