𝟎𝟏𝟖- 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐘

"HOW DO I DO THIS AGAIN?"

Toji inquired, his eyes on everything but the machine. He'd been pulled out of bed for some heavy duty tutoring on how to wash his own clothes. She was determined to keep him from ruining any of hers anyways. So she scooped him on out of bed and brought him with her to where the washer and dryer were.

It was an early morning that rarely, they'd got to spend together. While she went on and on about how to NOT mess up her clothes Toji thought of other ways to do that. With her walking around in that baggy white shirt of his his eyes found ways to look under it just for the slightest second. They caught sight of the smoothness of her legs and the slight curve that every so slightly the shirt would move to show off.

Toji absolutely adored this sight as he always inisted that she didnt need to wear anything at all. Rather, when they got through showering he tossed her one of his shirts and together they fell asleep. Now Toji was wide awake. The sound of her voice came flooding in his ears as she kissed his cheek raising up a basket to put in his arms.

"Now listen to me big guy. Whites you wash seperately. Oh and careful of the colors too. Some of them might bleed into the others." She grinned noticing how his eyebrow quirked with confusion. It was sort of...cute seeing Toji genuinely be bewildered by chores. "Dont worry youll do great. Its pretty easy."

"Easy for you to say." He scoffed picking up a pair of her panties with a knowing grin.

"You gotta wash these all the time when youre 'round me."

Toji was met with some shorts to the face as he broke out into a slight chuckle blinded for a second until he shook it away from his face. When he looked down he realized that her face had suddenly dissappear. Curious now, he looked at the machine noticing how she inspected the inside adding how they may need to watch out for lint.

"Toji, could you maybe take a look at it before you wash? I just wanna be sure." She says, while sitting on her hands and knees. Eager to make sure that there was nothing wrong with it, she decided that she should put in a load and watch what happens. Meanwhile Toji had already set the basket down a lustful smile falling on his face. He covered it with a hand standing back to take in the sweet exhibition of her ass.

The one he spent hours making sure was nice and round by the time he were done. Just listening to her humming to herself made his stomach churn slightly. There was a moments breath between the two one more aware of where this were going to the other.

"Should look further inside. Might be something in there." Toji urged, hiding the sly tone in his voice with a chuckle. She seemed to realize what he were thinking as she gasped with disbelief. Of course, this was nothing more than what he wanted. It were almost as if he were taunting you.