𝟎𝟎𝟔- 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐉𝐈!

"Hey baby," 

The deep voice said a soft laugh following behind it as Toji took sight of his girlfriends big adoring smile. She waved to him smiling at the way that he insisted she looked pretty. He commented on her hard work and that alone made her heart skip a few beats. "Look at you. I hope theyre not working my brat too hard hmm?"

"Not too hard~" You laughed setting him up on the desk as you glanced at the clock overhead. It was time for your forty minute break, and after that was lunch. Nanami wanted to have one with you but you told you'd have to tell Toji about it first. It wasnt that you had to ask permission or anything. You just knew that if you didnt tell him now and you came home with the smell of Nanami's perfume on your skin he'd go absolutely ballistic. 

He may even insist on taking you to work everyday. 

May even have blood lust out for the blonde sweetheart. 

"Hey...Jiji..." You started coyly biting your lips to hide a little smile. Your voice was small but you knew that by doing this youd get your way. You always...got your way.  "Can I...its nothing nevermind."

"What is it pretty girl?" Toji breathed, running a hand through his hair to fix it but it just fell back into his eyes. He figured he needed a haircut but he liked his hair unkempt and messy. His voice lowered as he looked at you and how hesitant you were to open your mouth again. Oh, he knew exactly where this was headed. "Go on and ask it."

You rolled your head bits of your collar exposed before you looked back at him covering your mouth with a hand. "Can I go out with my friend?" You said but your voice trailed off at the word friend. You and Nanami werent friends but you knew each other well enough to think of one another fondly. You felt that you were comfortable around Nanami. That he listened to your nonsense and he always made sure to check on you. 

"Who is this friend, hmm? Thought I was your friend." 

"You areee Ji'!" She laughed covering it as she looked at him her eyes narrowing happily. Toji smiled back to her but only the corner lifted while he shook his head in humorous disapproval. "Nah nahhh you wanna go out with your friends dont you?" He asked and she nodded hoping that he wouldnt make a big fuss out of her request.