𝟎𝟐𝟎 - 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄'𝐒 𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐃

"I think you've got this a little twisted darlin." He mimicked the softness of your voice swiping a kiss from your lips both of you locking eyes while he slid his tongue into your mouth causing your eyes to close from sudden bliss. Toji's grip on your ass grew tighter as he thrusted messily into your wet cavern of a mouth a soft smack following as the two of you parted.

"I am the trouble." He finished just as there were a knock at the door.

Your turned your head towards the door but Toji kept going. He didnt care for stupid interruptions like you did. Whoever were on the otherside of this door was about to see his calloused hands rubbing up your skirt and Toji, didn't care for the rumors. He knew what you both were doing. 

Toji had heard about the pregnancy party. Heard the countless rumors that you and Nanamin were a thing. It only made him want to get caught. To prove em all wrong.

As Toji's eyes flicked to the door and his lips ghosted your neck he called for them to come in which sent shivers down your spine. You werent sure who could be on the other side, but you were helpless to the way Toji held your body in place in front of him as he tucked a strand of your hair behind your ears to whisper.

 "Don't worry so much, mama." He hummed to you leaving a heavy kiss on your cheek.

Then, the door creaked open and with it the shadow of Nanamin came pouring in. He stood at the door way his glasses sitting comfortably on his nose. Once he took in the sight before him he swallowed hardly before speaking. Right now, he were wishing he'd have just waited.

"What do you want?" Toji snapped, still fully attentive to your body. He left kisses on your shoulders and some on the warm skin of your neck. At the realization that the person were Nanamin your body flushed from embarrassment. You wanted nothing more than the ground to swallow you up.

"I'm leaving early today." The blonde said flatly, as he held his brief case a little tighter while he didnt bother waiting for Toji's response. He almost sounded like he were annoyed. Which he had every right to be. Even you had to admit it, having someone like Toji run a company seemed down right ridiculous, but maybe...things would work out. 

You didnt know how, you just sort of hoped it would. 

"Who said you could do that?" Toji grinned malicously to him a hand creeping up your thigh. You closed your eyes not wanting to look him in the eyes. You couldnt face him. Not after he was always cleaning up your messes.

 First the coffee and now... Toji. What did that say about you?

Were you....making his life harder? 

"I did." Nanamin grunted irritably turning away to leave when Toji called for him to stop. Even this caught you off guard. Nanamin had always been incrediably blunt but his voice almost raised and Nanamin...almost never yelled. This was getting very bad. Very quickly.

Between the two you wondered who you worried for most. 

Then again, Toji was what some would call...a serial killer.

"You aint going no where, glasses. Get back to your desk before you piss me off." Toji sneered, kissing you on your cheek as his eyes bore hole into Nanamin. The energy in the room suddenly began to shift. You could almost taste the bitterness on Toji's tongue. There was no way to prevent these two from crossing paths. 

Eventually, they were bound to butt heads. You had to do something to prevent this from spiraling out of hand. You'd rather not have one of your only friends being shot in the face. Or worse. Knowing Toji, he would only listen if you pleaded with him but even then. 

Once Toji had made up his mind there was no changing it. He'd had it out for Nanamin the day you asked to go out for lunch with him. Ever since there was a feeling of dread that lingered in your stomach for the day the two would meet face to face. 

Now that Toji were working here with the two of you...there was no way he wouldnt piece the puzzle together. 

"Toji...let em have the day off." You whispered to him feeling Toji's hand skate the waistband of your skirt. His kisses were warm against your skin an almost primal sense to the way he held you. You bit the inside of your cheek hoping that he wouldnt make such a scene in front of Nanamin. You felt, almost guilty for this. 

Even though, this was Toji's doing. 

"No," Toji answered finally a smirk curving his lips as he looked Nanamin up and down before dimishing the little hope you had left of talking some sense into him. Where was Toji going with this and...what was he trying to prove. "He can leave after this." 

"After?" Nanamin questioned as if what Toji said was completely blasphemous. The blonde still stood by the door, shadows casting darkness across his face. There were not a second that he could spend looking at the scene in front of him. He simply, couldnt bare it but it seemed that Toji knew that. 

He knew by the way Nanamin's eyes lit up at the sight of her. 

Or how he was always around...somehow. 

Toji felt as if his relationship were being threatened and when he felt threatened Toji was a dangerous man.

"Come in and close the door behind you. Or else, you can kiss this job goodbye."