𝟎𝟏𝟒 - "𝐌𝐬. 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨?"

"What's the word? Tell me what you heard."

"Yesterday we got into a fight." You sighed slinking yourself into your chair as you hid behind the screen of your computer. Nanami merely grinned with amusement as he waited for you to continue. Typically, he knew you were full of theatrics and right now you were far more entertaining than the documents he needed to type up. 

The blonde drummed his fingers on his desk before finally turning around with a weary smile. "Again?" He asked with the click of his tongue sitting back into his chair with a slow exhale. His eyes were glistening with interest. You told him everything all the time. Even when he wasnt paying any mind to your mumbling. So, he thought he'd hear you out.

"You wont believe it Nanami. No, no I'd rather not tell you." Your face flushed as you realized how embarrassed you were about the entire situation. How do you even begin to tell him what happened? Or that you threw a laptop at Toji's forehead. Then, you thought of another way to tell him. Good news before bad. 

"Well why not? It's not like I care for gossip." He sighed. 

"Well because," you said blinking with frustration. "Because its a little embarrassing. Even though, I really wanna tell you." There was a slight heaviness to your voice at the end which caught Nanami's attention. His eyes looked you over with worry coloring them a shade darker. 

Then he looked to your stomach, his eyebrows raising in question. "Oh." He simply said somehow coming up with his own conclusion from your odd behavior. So that was why you had two lunches in one sitting. Why you'd been late all week. Nanami thought, by your stomach, that you were pregnant. 

"Yeah its like, so unexpected you know? I dont think I could see myself ever being in this situation." You gave him a little laugh and he shared one though it only seemed like his face twitched from its usual stotic gaze. He didnt know what to say. He wasnt sure of where he stood with you so, he let you go on as he nodded knowingly.

At least, thats what he thought he knew.

"Sometimes unexpected things happen." He said with a shrug. "However, what will you do? Are you gonna quit?" He asked leaning in to read the words before they came out of your mouth and when they did it startled him greatly.