𝟎𝟑𝟐- 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐧

Today's the day that your life felt permanently altered. You'd recieved a few calls over the phone concerning your jailed fiance, and his up coming trials. You found yourself laying awake just wondering when the day would be that Toji was released. The days turned into weeks and the weeks into months and well, you know the rest. It an unbearably long period of time without the presence of your crazy fiance. 

You were now living alone. 

You'd been fired from your old job and you moved out of your old apartment with Toji. 

Your new life became the only thing that would get you out of bed at times. You were still in touch with Nanamin being that he comes over for dinner to make sure that you're staying sane. Hell. Could you manage to keep this up?

All the times that you had threatened to leave came flooding back all of a sudden. You remembered the times you cried for him to change. To be better for you. Now that you were finally free from his fuck ups you found yourself unhappy. 

Was it crazy to feel this way?

After all the fighting you did with him. The screaming and shouting. The fucking and the fuck yous all just felt like a bunch of regrets. 

You lifted your head to look at the large shelf towering over you, the bottles stacking all the way up to the top. This was your fourth bottle for the week. Sometimes you liked to have a little drink. Maybe two or three glasses. Just so that you could sleep better at night. When your heart felt empty you made sure that your stomach was full. Full of whatever you could get your hands on.

Beer to wine you'd drink it all. All on your own. 

"'Cuse me." A tall man beamed from behind you, reaching over your head for the biggest bottle on the shelf. You could feel his body heat against your back as you froze in place. That voice, that voice sounded familiar. 

Before you turned your head to look at him you heard him chuckle in pleasant surprise. "Well if it isnt a sight for sore eyes." Your blood ran cold. Defeatedly, you turned to face him having to tilt your head up to look at his face. 

Dark hair shrouded his shoulders and his eyes were equally as dark. He brushed a hand against your arm, looking down at you with narrowing eyes as a smile appeared on his face. At times you wondered if he were genuine when he did so. Considering that no other features on his face changed. His voice remained its same gloomy tone. The darkness underneath his eyes reflected a hard life. You wondered what happened to him from the last time you both spoke in person. Before you ended things over the phone.