𝟎𝟐𝟕 - 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒

[A/N; CONTINUED]

"HOLD MY HAND MY BABY."

NOW PLAYING...CYBER SEX DOJA CAT

The views were amazing. The heat and the breezes felt amazing this time of year. Most of all you had so much water fun with Toji. Walking through the sand with him and his sunglasses was a time that you werent exactly expecting. He held your hand on the beach making note of talking about how clear the skies were. How pretty you were in your swimsuit.

You two spent most of your time together underneath a waterfall fighting in the water. You screamed at him when he played too rough however. Kicking and playing around in the water like two big kids drew a couple of eyes, but for the most part behind the water the two of you were completely hidden. 

"The water's so pretty here." You grinned to him enjoying the look in his eyes when you flicked water onto him. Toji nodded embracing you tightly in the water his arms around your hips as his lips ghosted the nape of your neck. Toji did say your swimsuit was quite revealing but you brushed him off by assuring him that it was supposed to be that way.

The sun beamed through the water onto the two of you the heat making sweat on your skin. Toji's dirty ass licked it from your shoulder though seeming to be amused with your embarrassed reaction. "I think you look more beautiful here than behind a desk." He remarks kissing you in your face. Lately Toji's been full of affection.

From the breakfast you two had at the hotel to the bar Toji just couldnt keep his hands off of you.

"You think so?" you asked him sheepishly smiling from ear to ear. His green eyes looked clearer in the sun almost like an earthy color. He looked silly with the sunglasses on his face but it was quite fun to see that he were enjoying himself. More so enjoying you. "'Course. We should think of staying longer. I really like that swimsuit of yours, but we gotta get you another."

"Why?" you asked him feeling him pull you closer to hin. You could feel the tent in his pants through the fabric of your swimsuit a subtle gasp leaving your lips. "Jeez Toji we havent even done anything!" You laughed and of course Toji seemed to find it amusing as well. 

"If you wanna enjoy the beach a little longer then I guess we better head to a shop. Buy you one of them one piecers." He jokes sarcastically, a handsome smile spread on his face. Now you noticed how the corners of his eyes wrinkled when he smiled at you. Now, those smiles seemed to be more genuine than before. "Come on baby." He says holding onto your waist as he lead you out from beneath the rocks and out to the main part of the island.