𝟎𝟐𝟔 - 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐄, 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍

[A/N; CONTINUED] - WARNING; MATURE THEMES, FOUL LANGUAGE, EXPLICIT/GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS

- RECCOMENDED WITH MUSIC! (TOJI PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY FOLLOW ME @GOREYWHOREY)

- OKAY CHASE ATLANTIC

- SLOW DOWN CHASE ATLANTIC

"YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU SO HARD, DON'T YA?"

Toji's calloused hand wraps around the base of your neck bringing you down to reality for a moment through the haze of your heated moment. Your body leaned in for his touch desperate to have some kind of relief. This deep hunger you had for him grew in numbers as he leaned over you, earnestly looking into your eyes as he clouded your vision. "Look at ya...fucking slut of a fiance huh?"

That smirk on his face seemed to melt on his face as he looked down at you wondering if you could have the guts to do the same. Always Toji dominated you in bed and looking at his smug face above you, you knew he had complete power over what happens tonight. But what if you changed that?

He crawled between your thighs pushing you down by your neck as he hovered above you the comfortable sweats he wore doing nothing to hide the massive desire he had for you. Hellishly, Toji licked his lips as he felt you wrap your legs around his waist and pull him closer towards you eager for his touch. For more than just the intensity of his gaze and the steam on your skin. 

Here in this room nothing really mattered except him and those damned green eyes.

"Woah now darlin," Toji huffed to you a smile decorating his face. "You have no paitence." He teases his eyes darkening when he felt your hand press onto his stomach and then trail down to the waistband of his pants. Your nails dragged them nearly down his thighs before he stopped you a low hum of question leaving your lips as his large hand enveloped yours. 

"Toji please~?" You mumbled to him your eyes flicking up to meet his in a moments notice of frustration. He never held out like this before. Your mouth parted in confusion. Why was he toying with you like this? But as your thoughts began to circle in your head he raises your intertwined hands to his lips and he kisses them staring deeply into the depths of your soul.

"I'll fuck you when I feel like fucking you."

He looked on at you before he chuckled against the skin of your hand slowly dropping them in order to feel on your body. How warm it was in the palms of his hands as he trailed them down to your hips. Toji leans in kissing your neck heavily leaving soft hot kisses down your throat and jaw. Your eyes flickered up to the ceiling cursing yourself for feeling this good under his command. Could it be, that only Toji knew just how to get you to break your pride?