𝟎𝟐𝟏 - 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐆𝐔𝐍

"KEEP YOUR EYES ON ME." 

Toji breathed through his teeth as he ran a viened hand through his hair, those lips of his upturnt in the feintest resembelance of a smile. However, by the darkening of his eyes as he licked his wet lips said that it were not to be taken as one of kindness no, no that was the furthest thing from his mind right now. 

"I want you to see this," Toji's eyes were hidden in the shade of the room seeming to glisten with mischief when Nanamin took a seat in the farthest chair near a lampshade that beamed a depressing shade of yellow. The office were all nearly black and grey patches but in that corner Nanamin's face were highlighted like the color of his hair. 

He breathed steadily through his nose as he swallowed cooly hoping to stop the rising of his chest as he sat back in the seat with his eyes on the floor. Nanamin would rather be blind than to see such a sinful display of conduct. This was his work, and his sanctuary. You however, were hard to fully avoid. 

His mind kept skipping and replaying bits of the interaction before seemingly against his will. Nanamin rubbed his temples wearily hoping that his head would stop that strange pulsing. That the sweat on his forehead wouldnt trickle down any further. 

He kept his cool demeanor with no trace of emotion on his structured face. He was clean shaved as always, but the light showed the aging in Nanamin. It showed a stark difference between Toji and he.

That one were more matured than the other. You seemed to notice that now, but a low voice disrupted your thoughts as it always did.  "You're doing wonderful darlin'. Just keep going on like that." Toji whispered to you grinning against the edge of your ear. 

Your shoulders drooped from his reassurances but the rapid beating of your heart inside your chest nearly made the room spin. Was he actually going to do this? You wondered as he took hold of your cheeks within his large hand and forced your body to face Nanamin. Nanamin noticed this by the shifting of feet but he refused to look up from the floor. 

He couldnt...he couldnt stand to see this in front of his very eyes. It was enough to hear about the things that went on inside this office. The lewd noises everyone were hearing and the strangeness of the new CEO himself. Nanamin couldnt bare it much at all.