𝟎𝟎𝟒 - 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞♡

[New cover??]

[New cover??]

"You already know where i want you."

Toji breathed into your ear as he grabbed your neck holding it firmly in his hands as he smiled against the heat of your neck. Every syllabl that came from his lips resounded against your ear rendering you dumb for a matter of three seconds once he snatched your waist with his other hand distracting you from his strong body towering over you when he lightly nudged you off your feet and onto the bed.

He had to sit through an hour or so of being pent up and he was going to make you pay for teasing him the entire night. He had little time for idle conversations and even more so, he wanted your pretty pink insides on his tongue. Showing off in front of him was a big mistake smiling at the waiters and people passing by, Toji couldnt stand it. It was like a game of chicken when you looked at his jealous glare directed towards you. The way his jaw would tense when you gave him one of the most genuine laughs he'd ever heard.

It always eneded the same way, yet the two of you played this dangerous game every time.

And he wasnt losing.

As you sucked in a breath of air you felt your cheeks begin to heat up as his low voice sweetly encouraged you to relax and he'd do most of the work this time.

Toji's warm tongue skated across the crook of your ear a sound chuckle milking the innocence from your mind the moment you took in the sight of his arms on both sides of your body. His body glistened in the light of the bedroom and his raven colored hair rested ruggedly atop of his head as he backed away from your idle body taking a quick gaze over you with those berating green eyes.

"You're such a fucking brat you know. Smiling at everyone and shit. Might as well fuck em in front of me too huh?" He grunted to you, ripping the zipper all the way to the bottom of your dress without hesitation. You shook your head but a hazy smile fell across your face just hearing how incredibly envious Toji was. How he wanted you all to himself.

"Knowing you Toji, you'd probably kill them right?"

He paused for a moment his eyes searing through yours as he read through the sarcasm in your voice. His body throbbed violently at the sound of your sweet voice and the sight of your chest being exposed to him. Those green eyes of his wandered longingly over your body before he scoffed to himself not a hint of shame in his eyes. Whereas you, you couldnt even look him in the face.

"Couldn't wait to get you back here." He muttered the rough skin of his palms massaging the weight of your thighs while he spoke to you now, clearly amused by how hard you were breathing.

The two of you had just gotten back and here you were getting ready to spread your legs just for him. Toji had a way of convincing you to betray your morals. You smiled to him hoping to hide the breaking in your voice when you met his eyes directly. Before you opened your mouth he gave your thigh a good squeeze coaxing a breath from your mouth and then, the words following.