𝟎𝟑𝟓 - 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐄?

[a/n; continued.]

]

"FUSHIGURO. MEET Y/N. Y/N MEET FUSHIGURO."

Gojo beams proudly his hand on Megumi's head as his smile spread on his lips. Your eyes longingly wandered across the boy's face, your heart squeezing in your chest. You only met one Fushiguro in your entire life and that, was Toji. Toji had never spoken of his family or if he had anyone closest to him. In fact, the only person that Toji did speak of, was himself. 

You swallowed the dryness in your throat forcing a kind smile on your face. Maybe you were going to met a younger brother of his. You felt almost betrayed having knowing so much but yet as he continues to prove to you, so little about Toji. You looked to the young boy with a nod. "Hi. Its so nice to meet you." You begin unsure of your next words. "I've never met anyone related to Toji."

Megumi's face contorted at your words and his green eyes were nearly a perfect match to his father's. He had his dark hair. He had his tall stature and the murkiness of his eyes complemented his seemingly bored persona. You could feel your heart move to your throat as you waited for him to say something. For a while it seemed he would rather not say anything to you, but just glare.

"Y/n, I need to speak to you for a moment." Nanamin whispers softly to you, the scent of his colonge making you snap from your autopsy of the exact copy of Toji. You were just looking on to his beauty marks that trailed down his neck the same ones that Toji had as well. The scar near his cheek and his long coal eyelashes. You hesitated for a moment but Nanami swiftly pulls you aside worry evident in his voice.

"Y/n. Is everything alright with you?" Nanamin questions softly as if he didn't want to disturb your gazing at the boy. Though you mustered up an "I'm fine," Your attention went back to Megumi.

Megumi. 

        Megumi Fushiguro.

This was big news to you. You always wondered about Toji's history besides the criminal aspect of it. But he always persuaded you otherwise. He always dismissed your wanting to meet in laws and cousins and brother or sister in laws. He always said you should only love him for him and that was that. 

Nanamin follows your eyes and for a moment he almost felt guilty. Sure, he knew about Megumi. Hell he was his teacher at times. But with you looking at him so intensely Nanamin thought you had never seen the boy in your life. He wondered, just how much you knew exactly. "You seem off." He starts again with the clearing of his throat his face closer to yours now.