𝟎𝟏𝟎 𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐈

"PHFT, MY DAD? ARE YOU CRAZY?"

Megumi grunted in disgust. Gojo had just told him about the new latest crime that happened and apparently, the guy looked an awful lot like...

"Youre saying my dad did that?" 

Suddenly Megumi was transported back to years ago when Gojo never failed to remind him of who he looked like. It was as if it was a running joke between them that was only funny to Gojo. No one else really knew who his father was. No one bothered to ask. Megumi sure did not care to know either. Why should he want to? 

Why now is the bastard coming back and haunting his life? It's not like Megumi wanted to know these things about this guy. The last he'd heard of his father, was that he was supposedly in jail. After that Megumi didnt care anymore. It's like his father was a faded memory that was left in the back of his mind. 

He didnt even remember what he looked like at all. Or how tall he was. Or anything related to him honestly. Megumi was pretty sheltered in that regard but when it came to telling all these stories about him it was as if everything bad that he'd done had instantly been placed onto Megumi. 

Onto their family name.

"Why are we talking about this now?" Megumi asked rubbing his temples. Gojo shrugged. "Figured maybe you should know. You might run into him without even knowing that its him."

"Trust me," Megumi shook his head. "I dont think I'd even want to know." 

Now, Megumi recalled when he was younger. When he used to hear about his father a lot more often and how it really got under his skin. Now it seemed that it didnt bother him as much. Or at least not as much as he'd like to think.

Flashback